276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Victoria Secret dream Heavenly Eau de Parfum 7.5 ML

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and Like the original Obsession, Secret Obsession is a floriental, but the two scents are not meant to be related in any way other than the name, and in the event, they don't share anything much other than an amber-y base and an overtly sensuous character. Secret Obsession has a sweet, fruity opening that smells entirely of today; still, don't go looking for the sparkling and sheer pinkish berries that decorate so many of the fruity florals of the past five years. These fruits are spicy and overripe. It's not quite Rochas Femme or Frederic Malle Le Parfum de Thérèse, mind you, but it smells more grown-up than I expected. The original Obsession smells nice, but it's too heavy for my taste. I wanted a special scent, as Obsession is, and when reading that Secret Obsession was more subtle I gave it a go. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will

Opening the scent are head notes of rose, plum, and nutmeg. These are pursued by heart notes of dreamy jasmine and tuberose. At last the base of sinfully sweet vanilla, amber with its warm and resinous oriental touch, and exotic sandalwood soars in to sharpen the olfactory experience. The predominantly oriental tone of this eau de parfum is filled with mystique and faraway places. Calvin Klein Fragrance Price UK these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do Miss the 80's. Everybody wore Diors Poison, and in the 90's we wore Jean Paul Gaultier. Everything was so easy then :-/ What hairspray there is largely disappears within an hour; then Secret Obsession is a (relatively) quiet amber-y musky woods, medium-dark, spiced and honeyed but not overly sweet (although the fruit notes, which get buried under the flowers for a time, seem to reappear in the final stages). It's sultry without the bitter edges that render Obsession an unlikely sell in today's youth-oriented market. It isn't a shy scent, but it isn't quite so overwhelming as Obsession, and it's considerably more subtle (and arguably, sexier) than Calvin Klein's last stab at this market, Euphoria.

Produced by Calvin Klein, Secret Obsession is a remarkable scent that is sure to win your loyalty. This long-wearing and intense eau de parfum endures throughout the day due to its high concentration of essential oils. It launched in 2008 and typifies the series Calvin Klein Obsession. For a Special Date the photography may be of a different size of the same product. Please read the product description Secret Obsession is nicely done, and it's always agreeable to smell something that's supposed to be sexy and is — so many "sexy" fragrances turn out to smell like candy (see Jessica Simpson Fancy) or laundry detergent musk (see Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming). Still, I've been wearing Secret Obsession along with the original Obsession for a week, off and on, and it hasn't really captured my affections; the far dry down is lovely, rather like a tarted-up version of Estee Lauder's Sensuous, but the overripe fruits and the hothouse florals in the earlier stages have been done better elsewhere. Instead, I've become more impressed with Obsession than I had been. I had the idea that layering the two might be perfect, but I can't recommend that anyone try that at home: the resulting brew is perfect after a couple of hours, but up until then it can only be described as nasty, and it's potent enough to kill passersby at 20 paces.

s Obsession, from Calvin Klein, was meant to capture the "essence of the 1980's obsession with carnal and material gratification"; Secret Obsession, the brand's latest feminine fragrance, hopes to update that notion for modern times, to "become the meaning of what is sexy today — more personal, sophisticated and intoxicating".* If Secret Obsession fails in that mission it won't be the fault of Eva Mendes, who gamely writhes and moans in (presumably) perfumed ecstasy, and shows just enough nipple to get the advertising spot banned from television, thus ensuring that a bajillion people will watch it on YouTube at no expense whatsoever to Coty.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment