276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beadalon Spin-N-Bead Bead Loader Natural

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first bead spinner I ever owned was the Darice battery-operated bead spinner, which I got over 10 years ago. For a long time it was the only powered option available and for most people it worked really well. The one I had stopped working after a couple months, but most people who had them have been using theirs for years with no issues. I probably just got a dud. However, the Darice company went out of business in 2020, and their bead spinner was discontinued, leaving a gaping hole in the bead spinner market. I’m pleased to see that the vacuum is starting to fill up with new models of electric and battery-operated bead spinners! Hello beading friends! Since earlier this year I’ve been on a mission to find and test electric bead spinner models so I could offer my best recommendations. Last month I posted a video on YouTube that was an unboxing video of the Hobbyworker electric bead spinner, which also featured a few others that I’d found and tested earlier in the year. But, then I found a bunch more that I hadn’t seen before that video, or that weren’t available then, and decided to do a blog post expanding on the electric bead spinner theme. Mini spinners are smaller than the standard sized bead spinner (which is discussed below) and therefore holds less beads. But that’s not a real problem. Because bead spinners work best when they are more full, a small sized spinner is ideal if you work with small sized beads or small amounts of beads. Take the thread and thread it through the hole in the bottom of the spindle and tie a knot at the end. Leave at least a 4-inch tail to ensure that the beads don't fall off the end of the thread. I talked to few people and finally decided to try it. So, did it work? Was it worth the investment?

There are different types of bead spinners available in the market, and selecting the right one depends on your needs and preferences. Some of the most common types of bead spinners are:

Reduced Maintenance: Battery-powered spinners generally require less maintenance compared to electric mains-powered models. There are no cords to worry about, and you don’t need to be concerned about electrical components or wiring issues, and battery motors don’t require periodical oiling.

Bead spinners are an absolute game-changer for beading enthusiasts and jewellery makers. We can’t recommend them highly enough! The convenience and time-saving benefits they offer are truly remarkable. The bottom opening of the bead spinner is covered only with a layer of foam, which I think I could rip through. That foam is the only thing holding the motor in place, and the motor does sometimes shift up and down inside the bowl, and it does feel lower quality because of that (and because both of mine spin wonky!).With that out of the way, here are our recommendations for the best bead spinners as reviewed by beadwork experts: Rank

Electric bead spinner: This type of spinner uses a motor to spin the tray and is ideal for larger beadwork projects. Threads and Cords – We recommend looking at Miyuki and KO Thread or FireLine as the best quality threads for loom work. Alternatively for stretchy loom projects, Miyuki Dura-Line or Opelon are the best seed-beaders elastics.No Cord Hassles: With a battery-powered spinner, you don’t have to deal with power cords and finding suitable outlets or international plug adaptors. This can be especially beneficial if you have limited space or prefer a clutter-free workspace.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment