276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Painted Lady: The art of tattooing the female body

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Avoid direct sunlight whilst your tattoo is healing by helping it covered or in the shade. Once it is healed, always apply high factor SPF as tattoos do fade in the sun over time.

After you have been tattooed, it will be wrapped in cling film which needs to be left on for a few hours, or until you are home from your appointment.To book you in, we need to know what you would like to get tattooed, where you’d like to get the tattoo and how big you’d like the tattoo in cm/inches or a photo of the placement. I absolutely love what i do and the people I get to work with. I want everyone that walks through the door, to end up with a tattoo that far surpasses their expectations, but also have more fun at their session than they thought possible. I'm there to be your artist, your advocate, your support system and who knows, maybe even your new favorite sit down comedian.

In conjunction with tattooing, I still do work, and exhibit, as a freelance fine artst whenever I have the opportunity, and work with brands on commercial projects from time to time.

Ready to schedule?

Please ensure you have eaten in the 4 hours before your appointment and bring any food, water, a sugary drink and sugary sweets to keep your blood sugars up during your appointment. When I first started getting a lot of my tattoos, my parents were less than thrilled, and my dad asked, 'so what, are you just gonna keep getting these and be the painted lady and travel with the circus?!' and I was like, dad, you are a genius, and the name has ever since been my calling card. thanks Dad <3. Each year, it spreads northwards from the desert fringes of North Africa, the Middle East, and central Asia, recolonising mainland Europe and reaching Britain and Ireland. In some years it is an abundant butterfly, frequenting gardens and other flowery places in late summer. Size and Family

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment