276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soup Maker Recipe Book: 100 Delicious & Nutritious Soup Recipes

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perhaps best of all is that there is no need to sauté in any of my recipes, so say goodbye to any stove-top or oven preparation. I do not recommend this cookbook for using with a soupmaker (though as a cookbook for soups it seems OK).

Our easy to follow, healthy recipes can be made in as little as 30 minutes and bring together new ideas to inspire you alongside tried and tested traditional family favourites. However, the instruction booklets sold with these soup makers often only include a restricted number of recipes. I bought myself a Morphy Richards sauté and soup maker during the lockdown , the instruction booklet contained several recipes but , they only left me wanting more after I'd tried those marvellous soups. This book comes with easy to read large print with full colour photos of all the dishes with ingredient pictures. Once you have received your purchase, you become the owner of those items and they will be held at your own risk.From light lunches to something more substantial, soups can be healthy, comforting, hearty and nourishing, as well as being a really easy way to incorporate loads of vegetables into your diet and get the whole family eating well.

I suspect that it was originally from the USA and the adapter for the UK from the use of skillet but if so, it has been done pretty well, both USA and UK units are given, and where an ingredient has different names, both are given. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.In other words, the book is suitable for all soup makers (with a few adjustments for different models). No individuals within our company or SagePay are able to decrypt transaction information or cardholder data. Packed with simple and tasty recipes this ultimate collection will help you make the most of your soupmaker/soup kettle. Our easy to follow, healthy recipe book can help you prepare delicious homemade soups in as little as 30 minutes and bring together new ideas to inspire you alongside tried and tested favourites.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment