276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Floradix Liquid Iron & Vitamin Formula 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Popular liquid iron formula supplying organic iron (II) from ferrous gluconate, vitamin C and vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12. of: pear, grape, blackcurrant juice, blackberry, cherry, orange, red beet, carob extract, water, lemon, apple.

Asthma Our Asthma service is ideal in emergencies when you are unable to visit your own doctor and need your inhaler urgently. carrot root (Daucus carota), nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), spinach leaf (Spinacia oleracea), couch grass root , (Agropyron repens), fennel fruit , (Foeniculum vulgare), kelp thallus, (Macrocystis pyrifera),roselle flower (Hibiscus sabdariffa). Floradix contains No Preservatives, No Colourings, No Lactose, No Alcohol, No Artificial Flavourings and is suitable for Vegetarians. Have been taking this for well over 25 years as started taking it when I was pregnant with my children.Floradix Liquid Iron is a daily supplement that contains a range of vitamins and iron which may help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.

Floradix liquid iron and vitamin formula is a natural supplement which helps to boost your iron levels, supporting a reduction in tiredness and fatigue as well as supporting both immune and cognitive health. Floradix is particularly beneficial for women, including expectant and lactating mothers, children, adolescents, the elderly, convalescents, vegetarians, and those with an active lifestyle. To this day, Salus Haus is still a family business and is run by the founders' son, also named Otto Greither, alongside his fellow director, Dr Florian Block. As these nutrients are already dissolved in the liquid, they're absorbed more quickly by the digestive system compared to tablets.

Iron, vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal energy-yielding metabolism.

tablets doesn't get absorbed, but still causes digestive problems and so on, whereas the iron in the Floradix (and many other food sources, especially from meat and shellfish) is absorbed much better and is tolerated much better. I totally respect anyone's dietary choices but for myself, I now eat a little meat every now and then. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. For those younger, there's Floradix KIDS, a unique composition tailored to cater to the dietary essentials of children and teenagers.Easy to take drink containing a mix of iron and vitamins which are more readily absorbed as opposed to traditional oral tablets. Floradix contains an easily assimilated form of organic iron, extracts of carefully selected herbs, delicious fruit juices, and vitamins C and B complex. If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, speak to your doctor or our pharmacist before taking this product. In addition, iron contributes to normal red blood cell and haemoglobin formation which is supported by vitamins B2, B6 and B12. Certain items cannot be delivered through this service and therefore this service not be visible in the checkout.

Recently I recommended my daughter give it to my 3 yr old granddaughter as a tonic in the winter months, she also loves the taste and although she's naturally full of energy, she seems brighter for taking it. Mixture of fruit juice concentrates (29%) of Pear, Grape, Blackcurrant Juice, Blackberry, Cherry, Orange, Red Beet, Carob Extract, Water, lemon, Apple. Hay fever is usually worse between late March and September, especially when it’s warm, humid, and windy.

Aqueous yeast extract, honey, aqueous rosehip soft extract (Rosa canina), containing 4 % vitamin C, iron (as ferrous gluconate), wheat germ extract, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), natural flavours, thiamin, (as thiamin hydrochloride), riboflavin, (as riboflavin 5? You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Our hair removal treatments are much more effective at removing unwanted hair with results that last longer and in some cases we see a marked reduction in re-growth after only a few sessions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment