276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skylanders Spyro Deluxe Costume - Boys

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've been a huge Spyro fan since I was just a little child, so when I see an actual Spyro costume for adults that has never been done before, it didn't take much to convince me to drop that deep sum of money to grab one and get the Halloween Costume I've never got to have as a kid. Bio: Prophecy spoke of a purple dragon that would become a legendary hero, but the dark dragon Malefor sought to destroy it before he began. This crisis was averted when another dragon named Ignitus hurried him away. Found and raised by dragonflies since he hatched, Spyro learned of his dragon heritage as a youth and, with the help of his dragonfly buddy, Sparx, he has since devoted himself to protecting all of dragonkind. Of course, we carry plenty of video game costumes for kids. That means plenty of costumes from Fortnite and Minecraft, which are proving to be the hottest games of this generation. We have Five Nights at Freddy's costumes, which are perfect for any kid who wants a little bit of terror in their video game experience. We also carry plenty of classic kid's video game costumes, like Sonic the Hedgehog and Mario. That means any kid can get a look that helps them roleplay as their favorite characters. Dressing up as a fire-breathing dragon is awesome, so why not make that dream a reality with this Spyro the Dragon Adult Plus Size Costume Jumpsuit? This “Made By Us” costume was put together by our hard working and careful artisans, so you will feel good about wearing this for years to come. The included hooded jumpsuit with attached gloves, wings, and shoe covers are all that you will need to make yourself look like you rule the skies. The iconic purple and gold of this famously hot-headed dragon are as bright and beautiful as any PS2 graphics. Though the padded claws and horns won’t be very effective weapons, they will be great for making everyone around you look at you with nostalgic adoration! It Won’t Drag On

Spyro: I don't know either. Just stay behind me and I'll take care of him before he pulls a fast one on us. FORWARD: Spyro smashes his head into the opponents, then he hooks them on his horns and hauls them into the air. Sparx: A glowing, yellow dragonfly buzzes around Spyro's head and acts as a temporary shield to him. The next few hits that Spyro suffers will be cushioned, Sparx changing colors as he does so (blue to green to red). When he has taken enough hits, Sparx will turn yellow again and fly off-screen.

Deviation Actions

Get ready to flap those wings and heat things up when you step into the world of Spyro with this officially licensed costume. This is a purple jumpsuit that features a hood with stuffed horns and spines to replicate the adorable dragon's charging head. Wings attach at the bag with hook and loop fasteners and have rigid support to keep their shape for all your wing-flapping wants. The mitts are sewn to the sleeve cuffs so you won't forget your claws and the boot covers will keep you from tripping over your feet when starting up your charge! All you need to supply is the snarky attitude! A True Vacation! Now that things are finally feeling pretty calm, what is next for the purple dragon savior of so many lands? Well, it seems like it might be time for everyone's favorite snarky dragon to fly his way right down to Earth and teach the rest of us what a hero is really like! We've been working hard on our own dimensional portal and we think we've got it pretty much finished. But, who knows what will actually happen! We might need just a bit of help with this fun new project. Fun Details

What if you're a hardcore gamer, who only likes those quirky titles? Well, the great news is that we keep up on all of those titles too. We even have costume lines for those quirky gamers out there. With licenses like Bendy and the Ink Machine, Cuphead, and Plants vs. Zombies, we really do have an amazing variety to choose from. Still, you should treat any dragon with a degree of respect and healthy fear. You never know when a wayward burp of flame will accidentally roast you if you aren’t careful. Even though he would never do it on purpose, it never hurts to be prepared for an innocent inflammation! Product Details It's always just a little bit dangerous to wonder what Spyro has been up to in his time off. It seems that every time he and Sparx go to enjoy a little vacation, something even worse than the last crisis happens! First it was being glorped into dealing with Ripto right after Gnasty went gem-crazy on the Dragon Worlds. Then it was being cursed up with Cynder and then being thrown through a whole mess of academic trouble with the Skylanders! vs. Dragonborn) "You're the last Dragonborn, I'm the last Purple Dragon. It's like prophecy or something." Aku Aku: It seems your next opponent is one you have faced before. Try to apply what you learned last time, and see if you can come out on top. Can you do that?Ice Breath: Spits a ball of ice that has mild homing features and a chance to freeze the opponent in place. Spyro flies over a vast coastal jungle, eyes scouring the area. After seeing the tower in the distance not getting any closer, Spyro sighs and goes in for a landing. Sparx, his dragonfly companion, flies over and "talks" in a series of buzzes.) I'm 5 feet tall and 100 lbs (female), so I grabbed an XS. The costume fits okay- even in an extra small, I was pretty baggy along the leg area and hip area. The hood is a tad large and didn't fit relative to the suit, BUT an average sized person would probably have 0 issue.

Of course, you never really know where you're going to end up when you take a flying leap through one of those strange portals. Turns out there are several worlds where dragons are pretty darn rare. That could actually work in your favor. Rather than fighting to save the land from the latest comic villain, it's time to celebrate some celebrity. Watch as humans throw treasure at your might and show off those dragon horns as though it were a crown. 'Cause, when you're a dragon on Earth, you might as well be a queen! Design & DetailsLeaving his "reeling" position, Crash realizes what Spyro has said and growls with a very visible twitch in his eye.) Atomic Accelerator: Spyro's scales turn pitch-dark and his eyes turn white and featureless. He says "Game Over", then dashes behind the opponent, opens his mouth and unleashes a colossal beam of Aether. The opponent only has time to look behind them before they get caught in the blast and they fall apart on a molecular level, appearing to dissolve in the flow of the blast. Prologue: The Realm of Dragons had known peace for years, but that peace would be disturbed by a force none of them had ever seen--a series of dark portals, unknown in origin. Fearing they would be a danger to the peace he had fought so long and hard to return to the realm, Spyro and his friend Sparx took it on themselves to face what challenges lay beyond the portals' depths. Upon stepping in, Spyro was plunged into the world of Death Battle. Bring the fun of the epic video game series to life when you transform with our Spyro the Dragon costume jumpsuit for women. This is an officially licensed Made by Us design that our in-house team has been hoarding for a bit. But now it's time to share this treasure with the rest of you! The shiny purple gives you an even flashier form of Spyro's purple scales while the golden belly, adorable wings, and spined tail keep you in dragon form. The hood pulls up to feature soft-sculpted horns, too, so all you need is to bring the attitude! Spyro the Dragoness Intro: Spyro glides onto the stage, makes a perfect landing, then smiles and crouches, ready to fight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment