276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, GTX 1660 Super 6G, 500GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, RGB Fans, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 802.11AC Wi-Fi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perform a power cycle by unplugging the power cable, turning the switch to the ‘0’ side, replug any USB connections and taking out the CMOS battery from the motherboard. A 3600 is a bit overkill, especially with the underpowered gpu, and the slow ram doesn't do ryzen any favors. We really wish they would have thrown something a tad bit more current, but the FX-6300 still gets the job done surprisingly well making this a solid CPU. While there are a few iffy things here and there, overall the computer I received is definitely top notch when it comes to system builders.

Skytech Gaming Skytech Archangel Gaming PC Desktop – Intel

Included in this build is the GTX 1650, which is Nvidia's latest low-end offer for budget gaming, and wow is it low end. If there’s one thing this pre-built gaming PC has going for it, it would be the Thermaltake Versa N21 Snow Edition. In my opinion, if they wanted to sell a decent prebuilt gaming pc, I'd have suggested they back off the cpu a bit, and put that money into faster ram and a better gpu instead.To re-seat the RAM module, first open the side panel (usually glass) that you can see all of the components.

The Best Gaming Desktop | Reviews, Ratings, Comparisons

If you’re looking at primarily gaming and/or video streaming, you’re not likely to encounter any issues, but it is on the lower end of their products – at the same time, it’s a pretty wise choice in terms of compatibility with the CPU. But, Asrock's B450M of course allows for XMP, and I was able to boost the frequency to 3200mhz without issues or bumping CAS latency too high, which is a pretty decent speed for this CPU. We also couldn’t uncover what brand actually makes their power supply so it is probably one the ways they’re cutting costs on the build and getting something unbranded to keep things more affordable. In fact, some gaming desktops and compatible monitors can even leave you feeling like you’re actually inside the game! No Bloatware | Graphic output options include 1 x HDMI, and 1 x Display Port Guaranteed, Additional Ports may vary | USB Ports Including 2.The front is plain white, it looks unique for a computer case since we’re used to black or grey metal cases for pre-built gaming PCs. Below is a video of someone with a build extremely similar to the Skytech Archangel 1050 Ti build playing PlayerUnknown’s Battleground ( a surprisingly demanding game), this is about what you should expect. The inside components are often lit with different colored lights, which you can view through the glass. that's unfortunately being used to help hide some of the wire spaghetti in the case, so getting a storage drive in there yourself may be a bit tricky.

Troubleshooting Your PC | Skytech Gaming Troubleshooting Your PC | Skytech Gaming

GHz it’s also the only six-core variety being offered by them, and the Archangel ups the ante by allowing for 41. Run an anti-virus and anti-malware scan to see if malicious processes are running in the background. In all seriousness, a 1TB hard drive is just about what you want when getting a PC, as you shouldn’t have to worry about space for at least the first year. Many of the graphic cards that are installed into our PCs have fans that do not spin when the card is idling.Plug the power cable in, turn the switch to the ‘1’ or line side, reinstall the CMOS battery and then turn the PC on. This is, however, the one piece of hardware you’re most likely going to see gamers want to upgrade first, and that’s because it’s only rated to 2 GB on its Pascal Engine, which will keep up with most games on the market, but even with some modern AAA titles you’ll notice some lagging and trouble with high-load graphics.

Skytech Archangel 1050 Ti Review (2023) - Digital Advisor Skytech Archangel 1050 Ti Review (2023) - Digital Advisor

It’s expensive and hard to build a gaming PC right now because many of the key components needed are sold out everywhere you look. Microsoft, Nvidia, AMD, as well as web browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Internet Explorer have also issued some fixes on the operating system, hardware, and software level. As you'll note in the scores above, CPU-wise the Ryzen 5 3600 pretty much blows everything I have out of the water, in all cases by a very hefty margin thanks to its six cores and twelve threads. Last kinda nit picky thing is the front piece that connects to my back panel is flush all the way down to the bottom doesn't fully clip in can push it flush but pops right back out if u let it go.The desktop is powered by AMD Ryzen 5 Chipset and comes with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4G graphic card that supports all of your favorite games. But if you’re fused about 4K performance, you’ll need to look elsewhere, maybe at a machine with an RTX 3080 GPU, like the Alienware Aurora R14 but you’ll spend a little more for the enhanced gaming chops. When you get to the harder games to run like warzone and destiny 2 only games I've played with it I got around an average of 100 to 120 sometimes would go to lower 90 upper 80fps rarely. is capable of running some of the most visually stunning games out there at 1080p, while keeping a consistently high frame rate, thanks in small part to the RTX 3060 Ti GPU in the machine. samcambolt270 I'd argue that they're banking on someone wanting to upgrade the video card if they want more graphical horsepower, as video cards are usually one of the easier parts to replace as opposed to the CPU or, if life really wants to give you one up the ass, the fucking motherboard.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment