276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CRAZY TONY'S Worlds Best Nurse Mentor Personalised Mug Thank You Nurse Mentor Gift, Design 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Allow your mentor to enjoy a little self-care while on the road with this handy gadget. 24. Gifting these keyboard-inspired Ctrl Alt Del Cups to mentors at work is a hoot It is designed to maximize output at work while preventing stress on the body. 18. This portable and silent air humidifier is an excellent gift for those who like a peaceful environment A professor mentor is a teacher but at the university. A gift in the Teacher category would therefore be a good gift. Also, any gift in the Thank You, Personalized, Inspirational, and Christmas section will be good gifts. (Our Professor article Gifts For College & University Professors may also interest you.)

The most pleasant for mentor gifts are mentoring and watching as mentee achieves success. In fact, it’s arguably the most generous gift next to parenting. Most mentees agree that mentors don’t need to give a tangible present in addition to the time, attention, and other help they give their mentees. Mentors equally point out that seeing a mentee blossom and develop already is a gift for a mentor. Nothing more is expected or wanted. Some even maintain that giving a gift tarnishes or muddies up the purity of the exchange.

Subscribe to get awesome gift ideas for that special someone, relationship advice, party themes and more!

Money is also inappropriate. Expensive gifts aren’t a good idea. Coming from either the mentor or the mentee, such extravagance communicates a message that can be misinterpreted or be cause for distress and embarrassment as the other person feels pressure to reciprocate. Is Anything Acceptable? When my spouse and I taught in China, the gestures were similar and often expensive sacrifices on the part of the gift-givers. When traveling in New Zealand, we were constantly offered gifts from strangers we barely met ranging from dinner to free use of their “caravans” or camping trailers. And we weren’t even mentors! What’s Clearly Inappropriate? As you know, cultures vary greatly in the frequency and size of gifts given to honor or show appreciation. When I taught and mentored in Vietnam, I was overwhelmed with gifts from my students and mentees. No amount of protest on my part stopped the flow of beautiful Vietnamese arts and crafts, flowers, food, and offers to help me in every aspect of my life. I dared not admire something in front of my mentees for fear it would soon arrive as a gift. These cute cups are great to make your masters smile in the middle of a hectic day. 25. A magical rainbow projector lamp is a meaningful gift for mentors who adore tranquility and sophistication

Nurses love their bags. Even a simple cloth bag with a nurse logo on front that nurses can carry in their items for work is always helpful and appreciated.

What’s Clearly Inappropriate?

Give this plush succulent to your mentor whenever he or she needs a break from working on the laptop or reading. Mentors love to explore the thoughtful and creative world they live in. This gift is an excellent way to demonstrate your concern about their knowledge and curiosity. They are made of high-quality ceramic and have a unique Nordic-American style that sprues up any living space. These rimless glasses will help reduce the strain on the eyes and keep them healthy, all while they continue working on that next big project.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment