276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barracuda Arizona Alloy MTB 21 Speed Double Disc Brake

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd Registered Office: Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.

It has a confidence-building combination of 21-speed Shimano gears, disc brakes, 100mm suspension and fat tyres, making your rides efficient, faster on climbs and smooth on trails. Whether you're a road cyclist or a DH mountain biker, I handpick the best money saving cycling related bargains I can find - and will hopefully save you money too! The Barracuda Arizona mountain bikes comes equipped with front suspension to absorb vibration and bumps,27. Both wheels ran true straight out of the box, needing no spoke adjustment and the small manual was all I needed to get the brakes really finely adjusted and to tweak the gear control mechanism to perfection.What grease there was on the bearings looked something like our local chippy throws out at night so stripped whole bike down and greased and adjusted everything .

Early days as I have only had this a week, and only ridden it once, but am impressed with build and quality. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Registered office: Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, England, B98 0DE. com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094.Your 18" Blend Suspension Framework possesses Fully Changeable Backside Surprise Unit, Move Suspension Pay, 21-speed Armor and weapon upgrades with Microshift Dual-Index manage as well as 26" Blend Wheels head out jointly to create upward any cycle that actually works whenever the item is important most. Even the saddles comfortable for the first mile but admittedly my rear hasnt been on a saddle in years. Very little use, as can be seen by the photo of the tyres - no marks or scratches - excellent condition.

I've been careful to just take it out in the dry today, but look forward to putting it thru it's paces with some dirt and mud in the coming months. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 311908) for consumer credit and general insurance and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association.

Bike assembled quickly and easily, not a big fan of the 'quick-release' locking system for the saddle as it has worked lose even a couple of times today, so i may replace this with a regular nut and bolt in future. Some sort of 21-speed Dual-Suspension cycle that is made as well as built for the wonderful journey -- as well as wonderful appears to be! Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Great service, arrived promptly and this seller was very prompt replying to my messages when I needed help with the assembly. The Barracuda Arizona 18" Mountain Bike features an aluminium hardtail frame with front suspension, 21 speed Altus disc groupset (3 x 7), 27.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment