276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hedgehugs: 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

First Name * Please enter a First Name Please enter a valid First Name, the maximum length is 50 characters. Sending you a hedge-hug cushion cover / hedhehug / Hedgehog hug / Friends, aunt, grandma, mum gift /Think positive / Self-isolation present Best friends, Horace and Hattie have so much fun together. Tea parties, daisy chains, swings, and more. But there’s one thing these two hedgehogs can’t share--a hug. They are just too spiky for hugs. These BFFs have tried it all from hollow logs to rolling in snow. Can Hattie and Horace finally find a way to share a hedgehug?

Rishaan finds out all about his favourite teeny tiny creature – the hedgehog. Chantelle meets Kyra and Sophie, two young, passionate hedgehog rescuers, while Rory and his son Sandy are in their garden finding ways to spot hedgehogs. My nephew brought me this book. Never read it before. I feel in love with this book. He obviously loves it too. Read to my son at two weeks old. He cried a little in the middle. I think he felt their pain and frustration.

Broadcasts

Cute little story/ picture book playing on the idea of hugging hedgehogs to form "hedgehugs." How would you hug if your body was covered in pointy quills? The author explores this dilemma with charming, colorful illustrations. Porcelain Hedgehog Matchbox Gift - Sending You A Hedgehug - Birthday Present - Gift For Friend - Friendship Gifts - East Of India

Hedgehog Fun Gift - I Love Hedgehogs I Tolerate People - Novelty Fridge Magnet - Ideal Present - Hedgehog Lover Present Last Name * Please enter a Last Name Please enter a valid Last Name, the maximum length is 50 characters. Hedgehugs from author Steve Wilson and illustrator Lucy Tapper tells the sweet story of two hedgehog friends and their attempts to hug in spite of their spiky spines.There’s so much going on in this book. It covers the seasons, it covers the idea of doing things with your friend and solo, it covers inventing solutions and words for how things feel. It has the idea of just right and too cold/bumpy/etc. Horace ja Hettie on siilid ja parimad sõbrad. Neile meeldib koos igasugu põnevaid asju teha, näiteks porilompides pladistada, kuid nad on liiga okkalised, et üksteist torkimata kallistada. Siilid proovivad erinevaid variante - küll teevad endist lumememmed või mähivad end puulehtedesse, aga ikka ei õnnestu. Kuid siis avastavad nad sokid, mille sisse pugedes saavad nad üksteist ohutult kaisutada. Steve Wilson and Lucy Tapper’s delightful Hedgehugs picutre book series for young readers tell tales of hedgehogs Horace and Hattie. The very best of friends, they bring their zest for life and kindness to every forest creature around them in inspiring stories of friendship. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment