276°
Posted 20 hours ago

naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner 16.9 Floz./500ml (Japan Import)

£6.795£13.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And do remember that we are not comparing with more unique moisturisers, for example the amazing one-drop moisturisers from HABA Squalane. Different products should appeal to a different crowd, because they solve different concerns. Therefore I would say the Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel is a must have for anyone who wants a flexible beauty product to boost their moisturising efforts in whatever area they want, while also not wanting the worry of overusing a good product. Frequently featured in J-Beauty brightening skincare products, hatomugi has an impressive ability to reverse hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and regulate melanin production due to its high Vitamin B3 content. Although melanin is a natural skin pigment, UV ray exposure can trigger overproduction of melanin, leading to unwanted discoloration in the skin. 2. Hydration That’s right, and that is one of the key things you should be aware of when using this serum-gel. I won’t be going through a discussion for these ingredients in this review, but it is my hope that you do revisit your belief and understanding about these ingredients to decide whether this is a suitable product for you and your skin!

Now I don’t say it’s cheap, because I would suggest using just a little more each time, especially for cold, dry days. I do feel that the Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel is not moisturising enough for demanding days. For summer days, it’s enough for me (my skin type is oily). In fact, what I do is get Nivea Creme, which is another really cost-effective product, and layer it together with the gel. Slight extra cost, wonderful moisture boost, still at excellent cost-performance. It includes water, alcohol, butylene glycol and dipropylene glycol as solvents, with the latter two substances having moisturizing properties as well. It includes dipotassium glycyrrhizate and makes full use of its anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic properties.

What do others say about Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel

Furthermore, this serum-gel also comes in a generous tub of 180g, which when you consider the price, it seems a lot more economical when compared to other similar products in the market. It can be used for both the face and body, day or night. As the product’s name suggests, it is a skin conditioner which uses Job’s Tears as its primary ingredient. Its medicinal uses are many, but when applied to the skin, it has a powerful hydrating and cleansing effect. Having compared my experience with others’ experience, I realised that many shared my preference for the gel over the lotion.

I’ve continued my way through the tub at a steady rate. Naturie recommends that you spread two 500 yen coin-sized dollops worth of product across your face, which makes for a really lavish yet inexpensive hydrating face mask. Leave it on for five minutes, then gently but firmly press the excess in. This might be a little excessive for day use, but it’s become my go-to nightly routine. My skin still looks as plump and radiant as it did when I was on holiday, which is no mean feat.” ( Abigail, Singapore, Wonect Starlet) Is it a deal-breaker? Probably not. Remember both the Naturie Gel and Lotions have won awards and the attention of many. So, I’d say that here is a preference split. Will I “date” the Naturie Skin Conditioner Lotion again? Probably not. The natural ingredients in the conditioner are what gives it its milky color and appearance. Also, it’s important to say this that this product doesn’t have any added colors, and it’s free of any fragrances. What Is It Good For? As you can see, this serum-gel is rather flexible in its use, which isn’t something we can do so easily with more expensive options. This is most certainly one of the strengths of Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel. Used after toner. The gel has a watery feel, while giving my face a bouncy texture. I like that it has no oil content in it. I also think the large amount will also help in the dry periods.” (Age 27, Normal Skin, 6 stars)

The scientific name for coix seed is Coix lacryma-jobi. Some believe it got the name from its hard and shiny tear-shaped appearance. “Job” refers to a biblical figure from the Old Testament named Job, who endured hardship. Coincidentally, coix seed are sometimes used for making rosaries. What are their benefits? Water, glycerin, DPG, dimethicone, ascorbyl tetrahexyldodecanoate, sodium tocopheryl phosphate, pearl barley extract, di (cholesteryl / octyldodecyl) lauroylglutamate, Crosspolymer of acryloyl / alkyl acrylate (C 10 – 30)), (crosslinked with acryloyldimethyl (meth) acrylate),Taurine ammonium / VP) copolymer, BG, PEG-12 dimethicone, Na hydroxide, carbomer, di (maleyl linoleic acid di (isostearyl / phytosteryl), octyl dodecyl myristate, tocopherol, methyl paraben Hey! There’s silicone and paraben in the gel! This will all have an excellent anti-ageing effect on your skin, so you can enjoy your younger you for a longer time. Not only is it an excellent multi-purpose cosmetic product, but it is also highly affordable – a single 500ml bottle costs as little as 10 euros. What Is It Made Of?

The icing on the cake is that both hatomugi-based skincare products tend to do well with most skin types, including dry, oily, combination, normal or acne-prone. This makes them reliable skin companions even when the seasons change. Here are two guys you can keep in your bathroom vanity all year round!Let’s face it, getting a complete set of skincare products can be costly. (Sure, there are free alternatives, but I believe it is worth spending to save time and effort.) Thus we naturally pay attention to prices while weighing it against benefits and usage. If you’re already using other skincare products, Hatomugi skin conditioner can nicely complement the effects of those products. It can improve the level of hyaluronic acid in your skin, which can improve the skin cell renewal, as well as skin clarity. Our very own lovely Starlets have shared how well Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioning Gel has worked for them. This toner is ideal for the Korean seven-skin method, in which you continuously apply the same toner seven times (toners are often called “skins” in Korea). Some YesStyle customers even use it as a mask lotion by soaking a cotton mask with the toner and applying it on the skin. First, I like that the toner has a short ingredient list. Typical of Japanese products, it’s free from colorings and fragrances, and claims to be hypoallergenic. The only concern is the presence of alcohol and propylparaben, which may cause allergies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment