276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wet Hot Allosaurus Summer (Dinosaur Erotica)

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I figured a month of collections was the best time to delve into the world of Dino Erotica and sample some of the delights within this book. Her dad is not impressed and tries to end their relationship which results in tennis getting injured and her and her allosaurus lover running off into the sunset. If you enjoyed the dragons bride by Katee Robert or Ice Planet Barbarians Ruby Dixon, give this one a shot. In this Futuristic Fantasy Tanis is a young woman who has always dreamed of the dinosaurs she sees from a distance while working on her family farm.

The first story of the Book is the name of the Collection; Wet Hot Allosaurus Summer and is written by Lola Faust. Also this is never kind of explained but why didn't they put the communication device on other animals?This is free download Wet Hot Allosaurus Summer (Dinosaur Erotica) by Lola Faust complete book soft copy. When you really feel careless to move the published book from home to office to some location, this soft file will ease you not to do that. These torrid tales of sensuous saurians will tease and titillate the most demanding dinosaur erotica fans! As smart word, never ever judge the words from which speaks, but make the words as your good value to your life. I had a lot of questions, and narrowed my eyes a few times trying to understand where the plot was going, and why.

My paperback copy included three other short stories, a three chapter teaser, and some other fun dinosaur shorts.It may just be me obsessed with dinosaurs, but this is way too much fun and I’m not gonna quit anytime soon! It tells the story of human/dinosaur love and the trials and tribulations that come with being an apex predator and a human facing judgement from the world and physical limitations. If I was rating it according to what I normally read I would give it two stars, but as an erotica I would rate it as 3. This one is about Tanis, a young Albertan who is rescued from her father's brutality by Big Al, a dinosaur with a great libido. A fellow book lover recommended this book to kick a reading slump stating this was unlike anything I would have ever read.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment