276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I've Been Expecting You

£2.55£5.10Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Robbie Williams; 'I've Been Expecting You ')". IFPI Switzerland. Hung Medien. Salaverri, Fernando (September 2005). Sólo éxitos: año a año, 1959–2002 (1sted.). Spain: Fundación Autor-SGAE. ISBN 84-8048-639-2.

Robbie’s charisma and larger-than-life personality shine throughout the album. His magnetic stage presence and captivating vocal delivery make each song feel like a personal performance. Whether he’s belting out anthems or delivering intimate ballads, Robbie’s voice carries an undeniable power and emotion. I’ve Been Expecting You” is a testament to Robbie Williams’ growth as an artist and his ability to connect with listeners on a deeper level. It solidifies his status as a versatile and talented musician, capable of delivering infectious pop hits as well as introspective and emotionally charged ballads. John Bush of AllMusic rated the album four stars out of five, and stated that the album is both a "studied" and "more mature, calculated album" than its predecessor Life Thru a Lens (1997) "from a pop star who's often gloried in being immature and spontaneous." [4] He noted the album "may suffer from comparisons to its excellent predecessor, but it also finds Robbie Williams weathering the sophomore storm quite well." [4] NME rated the album 8/10, saying "boy, what a record" and that Williams' "writing skills have improved enormously". [5] The reviewer also noted the album's "impressive diversity" and concluded that "sure, Robbie's still more Michael Barrymore than Michael Stipe, and he'll never be 'cool' by that constipated, soul-crushingly snobbish James Lavelle definition. But he's a natural-born star and he wants you to love him. I've Been Expecting You provides 12 good reasons why you should." [5] Success [ edit ]The album also received attention outside the United Kingdom, particularly in continental Europe and Latin America, and has sold a total of five million copies worldwide. [7] Williams finished album promotion with an extensive European tour in the autumn of 1999. I've Been Expecting You was ranked 91st in a 2005 survey held by British television's Channel 4 to determine the 100 greatest albums of all time. [8] Singles [ edit ] Dutch album certifications – Robbie Williams – I've Been Expecting You" (in Dutch). Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers . Retrieved 28 April 2022. Enter I've Been Expecting You in the "Artiest of titel" box. Select 2000 in the drop-down menu saying "Alle jaargangen". Robbie Williams: I've Been Expecting You" (in Finnish). Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland. Retrieved 25 January 2016. Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. A critical and major commercial success, it debuted at number one on the UK Albums Chart, marking Williams' second consecutive chart-topper, and has been certified 10× Platinum.

Ultratop.be – Robbie Williams – I've Been Expecting You" (in Dutch). Hung Medien. Retrieved 25 January 2016. Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Robbie Williams; 'I've Been Expecting You ')" (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie. British album certifications – ROBBIE WILLIAMS – I'VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU". British Phonographic Industry.French album certifications – Robbie Williams – I've Been Expecting You" (in French). Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment