276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch 06008B1072 Electric Leaf Blower and Vacuum UniversalGardenTidy 2300 (2300 W, collection bag 45 l, variable speed, for blowing, vacuuming and shredding leaves, in carton packaging)

£74.995£149.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the eaves are in a shaded area, they’re probably going to stay damp and wet, so use the blower function and get them into an area of the garden that gets sunlight to dry them out for a few days before vacuuming and shredding them. Once you receive the GBV345, it needs a little setup that is very easy and takes a few minutes if you will follow the included instructions. After the garden vacuum is ready, you will notice its high quality built. The problem I found with this product, and it is a common one for vacuum blowers, is that one mode works far better than the other. While working as a blower, it felt great, but when I tried vacuum mode, I was left feeling less than impressed. Garden blower and vacuum are two different products, but in all the above-mentioned products, both the functions are combined. The next category depends on the fuel type: battery, electrical or petrol. All three models have their benefits and negative points. We will discuss more this later.

SHE71 is a multifunctional device that works as a vacuum, blower and mulcher with an aim that it can be a suitable tool for any garden or lawn. Its price tag does not have the lowest numbers and at 1100W, it does not have a powerful engine as well. Even then, whatever it does gives you the required results.AOSOME BV3405 is today’s first petrol propelled lawn vacuum& mulcher. It comes with a 25.4 cc engine that has enough juice to take care of all your garden cleaning requirements. If you need a multipurpose power tool that assist you in maintaining a medium-sized or large property, then BV3405 deserves your attention. Whether it’s a petrol leaf blower, cordless or battery-powered; the wave is standard among all. However, various models come with vibration reduction features that degrade the engine effect on your wrists and shoulders. So, look for a leaf blower with anti-vibration mechanism, especially if you own a large garden. We have already mentioned some of the best multifunctional leaf blowers that reduce the vibrations, like McCulloch GBV345 and AOSOME BV3405. Both are petrol-powered blowers because these are the ones producing maximum wave because of a healthy engine.

For shifting a lot of dead leaves from your lawn, drive, and patio, nothing quite beats a leaf vacuum blower combo tool. Combining two tools into one, these machines not only save you time and effort, but also a fair few quid too when compared to buying said tools separately. How to avoid: Empty the bag regularly – a heavy bag will put more pressure on the attachment. Try to keep the bag clean, as it can get clogged with dust and soil. It's also best to collect leaves on a dry day, as wet leaves makes the bag very heavy. Still, with its 177km/h blow speed, it made short work of leaves, twigs and sawdust from a recent DIY project, meaning it’s more than up to the job for the average gardener. And when you’re done, the nozzle detaches at the touch of a button for easy storage.

On the contrary, if you own a significant piece of land, then opt for one of the best petrol propelled units. Look for a model that has inbuilt wheels on its chute. A padded shoulder strap is also nice because petrol-based machines are generally heavier than their electric variants. The three in one has a maximum airspeed of 300 km/h (186 mph) and the minimum is 100 km/h. Yes, you guessed it right. This machine also offers you choose the air output, which is helpful while dealing with delicate flower beds.

Although the 1800 watt motor in this tool is substantially smaller than the ones found in many of its competitors, it never really feels underpowered, and the alloy impeller does a much better job of shredding leaves without getting jammed than most. Power, ease of use and low weight are the three traits that bring Greenworks GD40BVK2X to the top. This garden vacuum cum blower comes with an efficient brushless DigiPro motor, which is durable and effective while drawing all the leaves. You will like the fact that it includes a couple of 2Ah batteries and a charger as well. As a blower, it works really well, reaching blow speeds of up to 310kmh, and air speeds of 86.11 m/s, thanks to the powerful 3000-watt motor. When all that power is needed, say for working in more delicate areas, the variable speed controls come into play, giving you the option to dial it down.

Latest articles

After-sales warranty or trial period depends upon make and model. It varies between two to five years. Once you have all the other features in mind, make sure you also take a look at the warranty. So, you can use any of the product with complete peace of mind. The vacuum cum shredder is surprisingly lightweight at a mere 1 kg, which is a huge benefit for senior citizens and users with mobility troubles. It comes with two exchangeable tubes that you can use depending upon the working mode. You can dissect both the tubes for easy and secure storage. The first ever leaf blower I got my hands on was given to me as a Christmas present, and was a fairly low-powered electric model from some unheard-of brand. Needless to say, it was fairly useless, and I could almost hear the wet leaves laughing at me as I struggled in vain to remove them from my patio and lawn. The purest form of a leaf blower, corded devices consume electrical power to produce a fast jet of air. Most of the corded leaf blowers are lightweight and are designed for one-handed operation. Easy to start and powerful, such blowers works without any carbon emission. Example: Q Garden QGBV2500 A garden vacuum works on the same principle as the one you use on floors and carpets in your home. Comprising a long tube, a bag to collect the waste, and an impeller, as the impeller spins, air is pushed out of a vent in the unit, and in so doing creates an area of low pressure that’s a partial vacuum. Suction is created by air rushing through the intake to fill the vacuum – carrying your garden trimmings with it. Since there isn’t much tech involved, the prices can be very reasonable. Do I want a garden vacuum or a leaf blower?

Compact blowers will take less storage space. If you are running low on storage area, choose a blower with less footprint. It will be better if you can take the tubes apart for even more secure storage. It also includes a collection bag that can be attached at the bottom. Plus, a shoulder strap that helps distribute its weight on your upper body. Its handle is designed to give you complete control in either left or right hand. The lightweight garden vac includes a shoulder strap that adds to the convenience.

It’s the lightest garden vacuum cum blower we have reviewed. Moreover, it’s also provided with a shoulder strap and a smartly designed handle that gives you complete control. Specification: Warranty: 2 Years, Power Source: ‎‎Corded Electric, Rated Power: 3000W, Speed: 167mp/h (270km/h), Power cord length: 10M, Collection Bag: 35L The 35 litre collection bag, and 10:1 shredding ratio, mean that you have to empty the leaves out more often when compared to the Flymo, but when you do need to, the zipped opening makes things easier. There is the common problem of grimy water dripping down the bag, but this wasn’t a surprise. Power of a petrol-powered leaf blower is measured in CC or cubic centimetres of displacement. It’s the volume covered by the piston inside a cylinder engine, as it moves from top to bottom. In a real-time scenario, high CC means the blower will be more powerful. We talked about the McCulloch GBV345 that has an engine worth 25 CC, which is sufficient for a medium or large size garden. Petrol blowers using two-stroke engine ranges between 20 to 50 CC. However, handhelds never cross the 35 CC mark.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment