276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tie and Tease (A Nexus Classic)

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

DO NOT be fooled by my beauty or innocent demeanour. I am an alpha. Confident with a natural desire to dominate and control. I am an experienced Mistress with over 8 years as a ProDomme. Royal Holloway educated - an intellectual who enjoys exploring and engaging in BDSM, Psychology, Fetishes, Fantasies and submission. As well as having my two submissive slaves, I also enjoy being accompanied by The Governess as and when required and on request, who assists me in ensuring that the discipline being administered will be fully utilised, although this is reserved for very naughty boys and girls, should you require the attention of two disciplinarians, this can be arranged with prior notice. Again its the set up, especially when its obvious, like scolding him for combing his hair wrong and commencing with the ductape, rope, and leather tac.

In our opinion, one of the best massages we offer is our 4 hands massage, now available in Liverpool Street. This wonderful massage features the work of not one, but two beautiful masseuses. One works your upper body while the other works your lower. Your two therapists will slowly gravitate towards your centre as you feel the waves start to ripple through your body. Beginners Guide: Purchasing Your First Strap-On Harness". Gritty Woman. 30 March 2014. Archived from the original on 9 August 2018 . Retrieved 31 August 2018. Choose a safe word: it's important to establish a safe word so you can swiftly end any scenario you're not comfortable with if things get too much – and don’t be afraid to use it. As with all sex, kink should be completely consensual so if one or both of you isn’t enjoying the experience, use that safe word and stop immediately.Customers are reminded that all specialities are at the discretion of the masseuse and are always subject to client cleanliness, time remaining and may incur an extra charge.

I can sometimes be available at short notice, but generally prefer to schedule advanced bookings to establish better rapport.

Virtual (Phone / Skype)

The opening sequence of Tie and Tease deftly introduces an engaging thematic premise –> Two characters, despite their physical attraction, find themselves on opposing ideological sides regarding human sexuality, specifically the question of what constitutes consensual play, versus emotional and/or physical exploitation.

Harbouring a devious and creative streak that no one would imagine on first sight. My skills and experience ensure any slave who enters My lair will undoubtedly find themselves embarking on an intense journey. Alongside My deliciously cruel streakI use My beauty and body, to tease and coax My adoring slaves. Ensuring that most amazing balance between pleasure and sufferance - the ultimate beautiful femme fatale. Don't be fooled by my young and innocent look, I can be a cruel, demanding and selfish bitch. In the real world I wouldn't give you the time of day, so I hope you realise what an honour it is to have a session with me. I am a Madame and not a Mistress, that means that I enjoy dishing out abuse and humiliation, but also like My slaves to satisfy Me sensually. Body worship is a MUST! I am currently looking for submissive men, sissies, women or couples to serve Me in booked sessions. Understanding what you find arousing is important, as your sexual wellness is an essential element of your wellbeing.Period sex is still considered wildly taboo even though it's perfectly commonplace and we've all done it either accidentally or on purpose at least once before. If you're preparing to shag someone who is bleeding, just think of it as extra red hot lube and dive right in. Contrary to popular belief period sex is not unhygienic and nothing bad will happen to you (aside from ruining your sheets if you don't put a towel down). And for the bleeder? Prepare for relief from cramps, an increased libido, a shorter period and some seriously steamy messy play. Some people really like it, so don't be shy. 22. Anal sex I know exactly what you want and need, How to tie someone up, How to tease, the mysterious look with my mesmerizing green eyes, I know how to take your breath how to humiliate and make you feel worthless and I get pleasure out of it.

I apparently failed with a lot of communication in my marriage, but we were never embarrassed to talk about what we wanted with sex. If we wanted something, we just mentioned it; there really didn't have to be a special moment. I enjoyed my x wife tying me up, and i think we just mentioned it one day and got the ropes.Sleeping up to four people, there's even a very private patio area and the new addition of a Hot-Tub. The Secret Dungeon is only available to over-18s and is LGBT friendly. It's been used for many fetish photo shoots and adult filming, and has even appeared on Celebrity Come Dine With Me. Praised for its cleanliness, convenience (easily reached from London/M40/M25/M1) and comprehensive collection of bondage furniture and D/s equipment, we look forward to welcoming you for an unforgettable, discreet stay. BDSM & Fetish is My Passion. I love nothing more than getting creative and connecting with My true core. Playing with men’s desires, bodies and egos. I indulge in my Dominant nature through the D/s power exchange. I cherish mental connection, I want you to be excited by exciting Me through offering yourself to Me, for my amusement. The benefits are endless, and by taking up this pleasurable session, one is sure to get their heart-felt satiation. Educational - Miss Kelley will train the Dominant partner, using the submissive partner as a canvas. Or Miss Kelley can discipline the submissive partner while the Dominant partner watches and guides. A particularly great way for a woman to learn how to dominate her man. That being said I demand respect, I am very intelligent and believe in traditional gentlemanly values, I like being treated like a lady, and yes I am a Professional Dominatrix but remember being in My presence is an honour and if you do not approach Me in the correct way I will not agree to see you, I take great pride in what I do and I will never participate in sessions I don’t enjoy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment