276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Don't Toy With Me Miss Nagatoro, Volume 1

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nagatoro-san manga English scans Don’t Toy With Me , Miss Nagatoro , also known as Please Don’t Bully Me, Nagatoro-san.

You Know, That Felt Pretty Good, Senpai ♡" ( なかなかいー感じでしたよ センパイ♡, Nakanaka i ̄ kanjideshita yo senpai♡) If you’re into more calm, slice of life sort of things this is for you. It’s a life of highschoolers, yet it’s quite interesting. Bonus: "Please Give Me a Massage, Senpai! ♥" ( マッサージして下さいよ センパイ♡, Massāji shite kudasai yo senpai♡) Senpai...What Were You Talking About With My Sister...?" ( センパイ...姉と何 話してたんスか...?, Senpai... ane to nani hanashi teta n su ka...? ) Senpai...So You Want To Know...My Name!!" ( センパイ...知りたいんだ...私の名前!!, Senpai... shiritai nda... watashi no namae!! )Bonus manga shorts have her making fun of Senpai's buying his own chocolate for Valentine's Day and calling him while taking a bath. Sana Sunomiya / President, a third-year high school (later university) student and president of Senpai's art club. Senpai notices Nagatoro is not eager to fight Orihara. Senpai motivates Nagatoro. In return, Nagatoro promises to give Senpai a kiss if he wins a match. Senpai uses Nagatoro's judo advice in a match, and she calls out to him not to give up. In the end, Senpai loses the match. The match between Orihara and Nagatoro begins. Senpai calls out to Nagatoro not to give up. Nagatoro loses the match but is enthusiastic to get her revenge. Nagatoro asks if Senpai will kiss her if she wins. Nagatoro informs Senpai that she has joined the judo club to beat Orihara and to get a kiss from him. Nagatoro teases Senpai about whether he wants to kiss her but is interrupted by a student who wishes to join the art club. Senpai introduces the new art club member, Hana, to Nagatoro. Hana is revealed to be the Club President's cousin. Hana compliments Senpai's improvement in painting. Meanwhile, Gamo and Orihara tease Nagatoro about her concern for Senpai is affecting her judo. Hana tells Senpai to go on a date with Nagatoro. Club President and Hana convince Senpai to ask Nagatoro out on a date. Senpai asks Nagatoro out after waiting for judo club practice to end. Senpai and Nagatoro discuss where to go on their date. Senpai asks Nagatoro out to the aquarium and Nagatoro agrees. What Do You Say, Senpai? Would You Like to Eat It?" ( どっスかセンパイ?食べたいっスか~?, Dossu ka senpai? Tabeta issu ka ~?)

I LOVE this art style, I think it looks so clean and colourful; It definitely stands out. The art for the opening is also incredible and interesting to watch. Well, here's one for you: it's never okay to bully. Not your crush, your romantic partner, your friend, your classmate, anyone.You read all the way through, congratulations! I hope you have a good read, and if it isn’t for you, I hope you find what you’re looking for. Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro (18)]. Kodansha Comics (in Japanese) . Retrieved October 23, 2023. Senpai meets Nagatoro's friends, Gamo, Yosshii and Sakura, who at first appear to be cruel and shallow high school girls who only seek to torment Senpai, but they catch on to Senpai and Nagatoro's oblivious mutual crush and they become supportive friends who scheme to bring the two closer together. The Art Club's semi-retired president Sana Sunomiya appears and tries to shut down the club, but after a contest challenge during the culture festival, allows it to continue. During the next school year, the president's younger cousin Hana Sunomiya enrolls in the high school and joins the Art Club, whereas Nagatoro joins the Judo Club. Hana understands what is happening between Senpai and Nagatoro, and makes her mission to help them.

The manga has been licensed by Vertical in North America and the first volume was released in November 2019. [22] Two box sets of the English manga have also been released, compiling volumes 1 to 6 and 7 to 12. Each comes with color art from the series on the box and an acrylic standee of Nagatoro. The bonus manga include Nagatoro playing with a hula hoop and Nagatoro dressed as a cheerleader to try to inspire Senpai to draw.Nanashi first started posting early prototypes of what would become Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro on Pixiv between August 2011 and December 2015, there are five total issues during this period. [17] Manga [ edit ] Sakayama, Shinta (2020). Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Dōjin-ban 4 かぐや様は告らせたい 同人版 4[ Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Dōjin Edition, Vol. 4] (in Japanese). Shueisha. p.55. ISBN 978-4088916484. DON'T TOY WITH ME, MISS NAGATORO - Watch on Crunchyroll". Crunchyroll. Archived from the original on April 10, 2021 . Retrieved April 10, 2021. Well?! What's Your Answer, Senpai?!" ( さあ!どうなんスか!センパイっ!, Hachiōji senpai ni wa taihen osewaninarimashita)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment