276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Battat BT2527Z Bath Buddies, Nylon/A

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is set by Hotjar to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether this was the first time Hotjar saw this user. It is used by Recording filters to identify new user sessions.

Going on holiday or visiting your family? The optional soft or hard carry cases will make taking your lift with you a breeze. I found that talking to my campus buddy was very effective in relieving my anxiety. It enabled me to feel more confident about university life.' There are no metal parts, so the Bath Buddy inflatable bath lift cannot damage your bath in any way. Bath Buddy – the inflatable bath lift which allows you to continue using the full depth of your existing bath.

I felt like I always had someone who could answer questions that I would otherwise be too scared to ask, like understanding how the laundry system worked and using the library. She also helped me feel really supported, and not at all isolated.' The inflator hose and control cable can be either right or left handed to suit your bath. If you have the wall to your left when in your bath, you will require the right hand model (so that the hose and cable exit to your right over the bath rim).

Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Cookie Made in the UK, and fully warrantied, the Bath Buddy inflatable lift is well proven with thousands of satisfied customers. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.

A Campus Buddy is paired with a new student with similar interests/hobbies and provides them with up to five hours support during Welcome and then up to one hour per week for the rest of Semester One.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment