276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Reasons Why I Love You: Book to fill out - personalised romantic gift for couples, girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’re making a list of reasons to love a girl who’s turned your life into something more beautiful than you could have imagined, let these ideas spur your imagination.

Reasons Why I Love You: The Ultimate List - Zoosk 100 Reasons Why I Love You: The Ultimate List - Zoosk

You love me even when I’m difficult to be around. You know just what to say to get me out of my own head. When you’re a guest in someone’s home you always eat what they’ve prepared, even if you’re not a huge fan. Some of the wisest and most compassionate people I know have known what it’s like to be profoundly sad. I think you must have experienced that. In every problem we face, you see the possibilities I miss. And when you feel overwhelmed by negative thoughts, you turn to me and let me lift you up.Grab a pen and start thinking of the best memories about your love story! For each letter of the alphabet included in the printable, you get to write a fun memory. I had a lot of fun remembering and trying to come up with an idea for each letter.

Reasons I Love You - Live Bold and 175 Romantically Beautiful Reasons I Love You - Live Bold and

You treat my friends as if you owe them a debt of gratitude, and now I get why. They’ve helped me become the person you love. Grab a pen and start writing down the fun characteristics you love for every letter of the alphabet. If you’re making a list of “Reasons why I love my boyfriend” — or husband, partner, best friend, etc. — here are some worthy additions to consider: You’re not afraid to share what you believe with all your heart. But you also listen better than most.

Be a part of HH family

This Reasons Why I Love You Bookis even cheaper than a card I would have bought off the shelf at the grocery store, and its personalized so it’s way better! I love that every time you have a win, you share it. You find a way to make it an even bigger win for someone else. TIP #1: When you print your book out, make sure you do the whole thing since you want to have all 100 numbers in it. I love that you are the person I get to spend the rest of my life with, because with you I know that no day will be the same (or easy) but it will always be filled with love and effort. You’ve always treated me like your equal. You, more than anyone I know have made me feel not only cherished but respected.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment