276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kalawen Adjustable Glass Bottle Cutter Kit DIY Tool, Stainless Steel Cutting Machine Set for Wine, Beer, Liquor, Whiskey, Alcohol, Champagne, Soda Round Bottles

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This glass cutter comes with the necessary gloves and stopper rings, as well as a full instructional and safety manual.

The method to break the bottle was simplified as much as it could be, but the initial etching on the glass was the still the most difficult part of the process.Share this post with them so they have all kinds of other options to consider before their final purchase! This glass cutter is incredibly easy to operate, is simple to adapt for the shape and size of the bottle you’ve chosen, and even comes with some finishing tools, like abrasive paper for safely dulling extremely sharp glass edges so that whatever you create once cutting is done isn’t sharp enough to hurt anyone. Now, I mostly make videos of my projects, however I'm still active here, so don't hesitate to reach out! In case you don't already know, I now make short, tightly edited Youtube videos about homemade tools, tool hacks, woodworking, electronics, metalworking projects and much more - Subscribe to so you don't miss out! Well, just in case you’re not feeling entirely convinced by any of the start kits yet, here’s another comparable option for your consideration courtesy of Genround!

This is a technique I've used a couple times in the past, but it doesn't always work so I recommend first practicing on a piece of scrap wood. We tend to cut bottles with attractive painted labels because preserving paper labels is a challenge. What You Will Get: You will get 1pcs brand new glass bottle cutter and 1pcs hex wrench and 1pcs user manual, it is helpful . Maybe you actually already owned a simple beginner’s version, and now you’re looking to upgrade your piece to a model that’s a little more durable? Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.sharing my idea, and less about actually cutting a glass bottle for a project, I decided that it was enough. Persons under 18 should be supervised by a competent adult at all times when using the bottle cutting kit. This glass cutter can be used on wine bottles, beer bottles, pill bottles, glass jars, and any other round glass container, but I suppose if you rotated the v-bit sideways (90 degress), it could be used to score long pieces of glass, a bit like ripping boards on a table saw.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment