276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Harry Potter: A Pop-up Book: Based on the Film Phenomenon

£17.5£35.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The two smaller pop-up inserts feature Fluffy, the three-headed dog which guarded the sorcerer's stone, and the scene where Harry and his classmates are repotting mandrakes. Es ist aber nicht für jüngere Leser geeignet weil es viele Kleinigkeiten hat die leicht kaputt gehen können. Buku pop-up ini bagus sekali, detailnya cukup rumit sehingga setiap kita buka halaman demi halaman kita akan sibuk ber-wow-wow ria.

This book features spectacular pop-up re-creations of key locations inside and outside Hogwarts castle, and it opens flat to form a pop-up map of the castle and its grounds--including the Quidditch pitch, the Forbidden Forest, and beyond. Mostly I loved the pop up pictures there will all beautiful and it reminded me of the movie scenes in the movies, which is always magical to remember! Ini buku yang saya beli dan paling membuat saya bahagia di tahun 2017 (saya banyak membeli buku yang membahagiakan di tahun 2017 ini, tetapi buku ini adalah peringkat nomor 1 nya).NOT badly (and if it was for personal use - no biggie) BUT it is gonna be opened in front of all of my work colleagues and it was advertised as new and it is not.

itulah mengapa saya senang sekali dengan buku ini, bahkan kata kak Akhyar: buku ini semacam buku yang bahkan tidak akan ku pinjamkan, bahkan ke anak sendiri (kurang lebih begitulah haha) --> sebagai tanda bahwa buku ini segera melesat menjadi buku kesayangan.Featuring five richly detailed spreads packed with jaw-dropping pops, Stranger Things: The Ultimate Pop-Up Book is an explosive, must-have guide to Hawkins, Indiana, the Upside Down, and beyond. The pop up art is def not the best, I mean I own a pop up book by Robert Sabuda which is just some next level shit and in comparison this pop up book really isn't that good because a lot of the times the scenery is just flat out printed on the paper and remains 2D.

I remember i wanna bought the Paperback edition but somehow i change my mind and turn my options into Hardback edition since i think it will be purrfect for 3D Pop up books and it also will make stable for the ground/fondation is.This deluxe book will delight Harry Potter fans with dynamic pop-up ingenuity, insights from the creative team who turned JK Rowling’s stories into movie magic, fascinating facts about the magical universe seen in the movies, and Harry Potter memories and memorabilia packed into every page. Matthew’s ENCYCLOPEDIA PREHISTORICA and ENCYCLOPEDIA MYTHOLOGICA series have been translated into many languages and are enjoyed by readers all over the world. Since pursuing a career in illustration, having initially found himself in the financial sector, Kevin Wilson has exhibited his work globally and worked with clients such as IMAX, Marvel, and Bad Robot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment