276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sin: A Dark Reverse Harem & Age Gap Novelette (Sweet as Sin Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I ask you not to read my ex­tremely taboo books if you’re aware of your trig­gers. There are way too many peo­ple de­cid­ing to read books they can’t han­dle, only to then bash the book and hate on the au­thor. Look at me,” he de­manded, his hand com­ing up to cup my throat. He tilted my head to the side, and my eyes met his. “Shit, love, you’re pale.” I al­ways have trig­gers men­tioned, and if there’s more you would like to know be­fore go­ing into them, please don’t hes­i­tate to write me di­rectly. And while I would en­joy ev­ery sin­gle mo­ment of this, I was ex­cited to have Archer to my­self again. A wait­ress ap­proached our ta­ble and Archer or­dered our drinks, and one of the oth­ers asked for an­other whiskey.

He filled me out per­fectly, stretch­ing me in a way I couldn’t quite ex­plain. I be­lieved hav­ing his shaft pushed so deep in­side of me couldn’t be healthy for me. It surely wasn’t right to have some­thing so big in­side of your pussy, but my body never gave me any alarm­ing sig­nals. I had got­ten used to his size.Sure you’re okay?” he asked, his eyes wan­der­ing all over my face. “Think that was too much for you,” he added, wor­riedly. Archer was fifty-three, ex­actly thirty years older than me, and that age gap turned me on a whole damn lot. My mind was mostly awake, ac­knowl­edg­ing ev­ery­thing that was hap­pen­ing, but af­ter the sec­ond time of them tak­ing turns, I couldn’t keep my brain func­tion­ing the way I wanted to.

Second of all, the names goddamn. We are getting spoiled again by Seven’s awesome and unique choice of names. Gee, what­ever busi­ness they had go­ing on with Manny, I hoped they wouldn’t con­tinue talk­ing about it.Dirty girl. Can’t get enough,” Ford mur­mured as I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts, and I moved my gaze to him again, watch­ing him ad­mir­ing me.

He kept us­ing his thumb to rub my clit, and I moved my hips in cir­cles to get him to touch me ex­actly where I wanted him to.We were no strangers to be­ing watched in pub­lic, and we wouldn’t stop at much. We weren’t ashamed. But of course, we did make sure not to be in­ap­pro­pri­ate in places where peo­ple who weren’t sup­posed to see sex­ual things were around. I guessed him be­ing in his late for­ties be­cause he still looked young, and as it turned out later that night, I wasn’t off by much. While I did, I looked at the guys sur­round­ing the ta­ble, and I watched as Ta­bor stepped closer to it on the other side of me. I looked up again, think­ing for a short mo­ment be­fore al­low­ing my friend to go bare. “You don’t need to use one. I trust you all to be clean.” I knew what Ren­ner did to her would still linger on her mind, but I would give her all the time and sup­port she needed.

The ta­ble was cold and not com­fort­able to lie on, but I wouldn’t care about all that once we con­tin­ued to openly have fun in Ta­bor’s bar. Archer parked his SUV in the bar’s park­ing lot, and I looked to­ward the en­trance where a guy with sun­glasses and a buz­z­cut was guard­ing the door. In­stead of con­tin­u­ing the con­ver­sa­tion we were hav­ing, I de­cided to end it with one sim­ple state­ment. “I’m ex­cited to meet your friends,” I told him with a sweet smile. And this will freak her out if she’d ever find out, but I liked to watch her when she was asleep too.Ren­ner watched us both in dis­be­lief, as if he hadn’t just as­saulted my girl while she was un­con­scious.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment