276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kiwi Botanicals Soothing Shower Gel Vegan Formula, Chamomile and Manuka Honey, 16.5 fl oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Naturally, I rushed right home, ran myself a bath, and took my makeup off with the cleanser, which is said to ‘revive dull looking skin to reveal a radiant glow’. Some cosmetics companies have taken People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and Leaping Bunny animal-testing pledges. For consumers who are concerned about companies’ policies on animal testing, Skin Deep reports this information.

Roughly two months ago I was BOMBARDED with Kiwi Botanical ads. They swarmed my social media accounts, and every influencer was “so obsessed” with their products. Understand why I was skeptical? Typically, that kind of aggressive advertising would annoy me, and is a fantastic way to ensure that I never buy the product. However, their price and clean beauty claims intrigued me. I figured that I would take one for the team! antistatic agent, hair conditioning agent, viscosity increasing agent - aqueous, antistatic, film forming, skin conditioning, viscosity controlling fragrance ingredient, skin-conditioning agent - miscellaneous, skin-conditioning agent -occlusive, perfuming The shower gels are average and do exactly what they claim. They are gentle and do not strip my skin, but there is nothing particularly special about them. I really enjoy the aromatherapy aspect though!WATER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, LAURIC ACID, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORBATE 20, FRAGRANCE, HONEY EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCERYL OLEATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, CUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM CARBONATE Product's animal testing policies antistatic agent, hair conditioning agent, skin-conditioning agent - miscellaneous;surfactant - cleansing agent, surfactant - foam booster, viscosity increasing agent - aqueous, antistatic, cleansing, foam boosting, hair conditioning, surfactant, viscosity controlling Kiwi Botanicals is based in New Zealand, cruelty free, and free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, silicone, gluten, triclosan. Pretty big claims.

Contamination concerns (COCAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, 3-DIMETHYLAMINOPROPYLAMINE, and NITROSAMINES)hair conditioning agent, surfactant - cleansing agent, surfactant - foam booster;surfactant - hydrotrope, cleansing, foam boosting, hair conditioning, hydrotrope, skin conditioning, surfactant fragrance ingredient, surfactant - cleansing agentsurfactant-cleansing agent is included as a function for the soap form of lauric acid., cleansing, emulsifying, surfactant Cosmetics and personal care products are not required to be tested for safety before being allowed on the market. The Skin Deep® scoring system was designed to help the public understand whether a product is safe to use or whether it contains ingredients of concern. fragrance ingredient, skin-conditioning agent - emollient, surfactant - emulsifying agent, emollient, emulsifying, perfuming I’ve always been one to get a bit of ‘fear of missing out’, so I headed down to my nearest Home Bargains in a bid to find some of the manuka honey scented bath product for myself.

Want a body wash that nourishes your soul just as much as your skin? Kiwi Botanicals' nourishing body wash offers an indulgent experience with clean ingredients you can feel good about –, and that make your skin feel good, too. Designed to turn skin from stressed-out to soft, smooth and refreshed, this nourishing liquid body soap blankets your skin with softening and smoothing goodness that is cruelty-free and made with naturally derived ingredients, like New Zealand Manuka honey. Kiwi's Nourishing Shower Gel has a luscious manuka honey fragrance that nurtures the heart and soul. Plus, it's free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, silicones, gluten, triclosan, formaldehyde and propylene glycol. Try our other shower gels for a clean beauty experience. Cruelty-free Body Wash All Kiwi Botanicals products are certified cruelty-free by PETA and none have been tested on animals, so you can feel good knowing you're doing the best for your skin and the animal kingdom. Sustainable Body Wash Our manuka honey shower gel is made with sustainably sourced manuka honey, which is known for its antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. This honey has been prized as nature's miracle in New Zealand for more than 2,000 years. The honey used in Kiwi's products is sustainably harvested by the principle Maori tribe of the South Island of New Zealand and is manufactured in a facility with fair work standards ingredients Overall, I am satisfied with my Kiwi Botanicals experience, and will continue to use their products. I love that clean beauty options are becoming accessible to everyone at such a fair price. The kiwi logo is adorable too, and it make sme smile everytime I look at it. It’s the little things in life! I saved the best for last! Kiwi’s facial cleansers are on Allure’s Best New Skincare Product list, and it is easy to see why. The formula resembles a unique, jelly consistency and turns into a milky, foaming cleanser when combined with water. It is ultra hydrating and does not leave my face feeling tight or dry like most generic facial cleansers. They also have a purifying or brightening option depending on your skin’s needs. My only gripe is how cheap the plastic container feels, but it probably helps keep the overall price down.denaturant, fragrance ingredient, hair conditioning agent, humectant, oral care agent;oral health care drug, skin-conditioning agent - humectant, skin protectant, viscosity decreasing agent, perfuming, solvent

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment