276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARMAF Club De Nuit Eau De Parfum, for Men, 200ml, Intense

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Considering the scent, likeability, compliment-getting factor, uniqueness, and performance, but also price, Club De Nuit Intense Man by Armaf is definitely worth it and one of the best buys right now. Personally, I prefer Montblanc Explorer, and Mancera Cedrat Boise over Club de Nuit Intense Man, due to their higher-quality smell, but guess what? Neither of those will get you such head-turning compliments as this one. Let’s be honest. There is nothing unique about Club de Nuit Intense Man, and I highly doubt anyone is expecting uniqueness here. Al Haramain L´Aventure – is a citrus musk perfume released in 2016. The main notes include Bergamot, Lemon, and Musk. The lasting power is 6 – 8 hours with moderate projection. The best time to wear Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man is definitely on warmer daytimes during spring and summer. The citrusy and musky scent will most certainly work beautifully during these days, and it will fit perfectly on all occasions.

Honestly, I don’t smell any patchouli in it as patchouli is a sweet-earthy scent – something Club de Nuit Intense Man wouldn’t tolerate at all. It’s a perfume with extremely strong performance — it has an expressive character and it’s not afraid to project feets around you. It’s simply one of those perfumes you adore or can’t stand at all.It smells sexy, masculine, and somewhat classy, but the best thing about it is that CDNIM is a huge compliment-getter. Club de Nuit Intense Woman – a chypre floral perfume released in 2013. The main notes include Rose, Patchouli, and Vanilla. The lasting power is 12 – 16 hours with great projection. This perfume is a clone of Tom Ford Noir de Noir. After the brand gained fame in South Africa, its popularity and experience converged into expansion in other parts of the world.

The fragrance may be composed completely of affordable aroma chemicals, but it is so good for this price that you can’t ignore it. The hype is real. As time passes by, the intensity of the fragrance drops just a little bit, but the longevity on my skin was 12+ hours. On average I see people getting usually somewhere between 8-10 hours. CDNIM EDP I've had for a while now, I don't know the original EDT. I bought it along with Sillage as a blind buy because they are supposedly so good at copying Creed. Although me from the description of the SMW Dupe has appealed much more it is CDNIM, to which I am currently totally addicted.This opening lasts for a good 15-20 minutes and there’s a good chance you won’t like it as the scent is super synthetic. However, if you manage to last through it, what comes next in dry down will literally blow your mind.

As for Armaf, finding online sources about the company’s history has been quite challenging, and maybe a sign why some perfume aficionados avoid the brand itself. On average, Club De Nuit Intense Man has amazing longevity and lasts anywhere between 8 and 10 hours.Chances are that you are a big fan of Creed Aventus who cannot stand the fact perfume clones exist, yet you still want to hear if Armaf Club de Nuit Intense Man is that good. Patchouli and vanilla are nowhere to be found, but really, it doesn’t matter at all. You only get this perfume for two reasons, and those are great clones for cheap, and the sexy compliment magnet which it is. In terms of projection, CDNIM is an absolute beast. On my skin, I got a whopping 6-7 hours of steady projection, but I see people are usually getting anywhere around 3-4 hours of projection without any problems. The projection distance is huge – 4 to 5 feet without any problems. I see at the end out always an elegant gentleman in a tuxedo (in the truest sense) before me, who wanders from dune to dune through the sand into the sunset.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment