276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You Do You: The Inspirational Guide To Getting The Life You Want

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a sufferer of mental health myself and moving to Caerphilly, where I felt segregated, lonely and out of place (on top of pre-existing depression and anxiety), this book allows me to feel normal and that sometimes not being okay is okay and not to be scared to have those down days or speak up. Far more struggle in the run up to Christmas, worrying about money or being alone or just devastated because they have lost loved ones! I felt like the book was a bit of a muddle of genres and the target audience changed repeatedly throughout the book.

So much about my past I still hold on to but like Charlotte those low moments got me to where I am today… so thanks to my old self for fighting them battles and getting through!I know this book is classed as a self-help book and that a lot of people do not like that genre, but this book is so much more.

This is like having a chat with a friend a little bit older than you that is in another phase of life and who honestly and truthfully gives you the best tips she has learned so far without putting herself on a pedestal. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. With Charlotte's signature humour and heart, this book is here to cheer you on through the ups and downs the year may bring, and take small steps towards happiness a little more each day. Greedy added: “I remember questioning whether or not to post a video for the first time on my channel, but I kept thinking, ‘Imagine there’s one person out there now needing a reason to start again’.The author doesn’t give much of her life story… no details anyway, just skims over everything and repeatedly encourages you to ‘you do you’ with the odd shout out to support charities. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. It felt very much like the the advice parts were aimed at young teenagers, where as the diy tips were aimed at an older demographic. Thank you as well to charlotte because this book, was exactly what i needed, it is like a big sister book. I found myself smiling whilst reading and was championing her throughout, Charlotte's honesty is what has me following her on instagram and in her book I found to be refreshing and it has made me like her even more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment