276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dulux Quick Dry Satinwood Paint For Wood And Metal - Egyptian Cotton 750Ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Painting: Apply 2 coats with a brush, leave at least 6 hours between coats, longer when cold and damp. Dulux Eggshell - Dulux Eggshell is a solvent-based mid-sheen finish that is tough and durable and does not require an undercoat except where a strong colour change is required. Whilst leading-edge technology has been used in the development of this product, the nature of white solvent-based paints means that they will all discolour over time.

We do not currently ship to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands (or other off shore islands), Isle of Wight, or the Isle of Man. Dulux Egyptian Cotton is a beautiful, distinctive and versatile warm neutral paint colour perfect for every room. I thought maybe having the Egyptian cotton on the main wall (it has the tv and fire place) and then an off white of some description on the other walls would be a way to avoid this. I recently painted our (south facing) bedroom Egyptian Cotton and thought I'd made a terrible mistake after the first coat - it looked dingy and dark and awful. For long-lasting whiteness, we recommend the use of a water-based formulation such as Dulux Trade Diamond Eggshell.These whites have been specially selected to coordinate effortlessly with the other tones in the same column of colour, whether for your woodwork, walls or ceilings. Its patented LumiTec formulation works with light-reflective particles to reflect up to twice as much light back into your room, when compared to our conventional emulsion paints. Where a strong colour change is involved then a coat of an appropriate coloured Dulux Trade Quick Dry Undercoat may be required. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . I was thinking Egyptian cotton and rock salt but I'm a bit worried the rock salt may be a bit grey to go with It.

Dulux Quick Dry Satinwood is a self-undercoating, wipeable, non-yellowing paint for use on interior wood and metal (excluding heated surfaces).Colour Supplies LIMITED is acting as a credit broker offering finance products from Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 720279).

Whether you're renovating or freshening up a wall, you can find the high-quality Dulux paint you need here.

However, pairing Egyptian Cotton with other grey paints from Dulux (such as Dulux Pebble Shore) can give you a tonal effect. I then read a few posts on Mumsnet about people saying it makes the room gloomy especially in winter and can look a bit sludgy. Egyptian Cotton Paint is available across the range of Dulux Trade paints, with this range you can always expect long lasting color and high pigmentation.

I have it throughout the house and it does look different in different lights, but it's such a useful base for any colour i bring in with furniture and bedding, pictures, etc. Eggshell is a high VOC content eggshell finish and is a washable oil based product that is applied by brush or roller.Dulux Matt is a smooth and creamy emulsion paint for use on walls and ceilings which is ideal for a modern, flat finish. Like you OP I was not keen on the EG to begin with - it just looked all too "beige" (and a bit greenish in some lights) but I now absolutely love it. It is 20x tougher than standard Dulux Matt so you can remove stubborn marks without damaging the paint .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment