276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SMOK Nord Replacement Coil - Mesh Coil 0.6 Ohm Better Flavor for Nord Kit No Nicotine Pack of 5

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It seems like Smok realised that they got a bit too carried away with the Nord 4, so they’ve reined it in to create the ‘ultimate Nord’.

SMOK coils are some of the best on the market. They have sorted out the QC issues that some users have complained about in the past, and now they are producing long-lasting coils with excellent flavour and versatility. I am really happy that they are keeping the Nord coil compatibility. That really is a good thing for MTL users… but are they necessary on this pod? I mean if you like any type of draw restriction, you’re going to be let down. Adjustable power output makes this kit more versatile to allow you to experiment with different compatible coils I took to 20w with the airflow fully off and the flavour was more prominent but still faint. I really hoped that turning the airflow up a little would heighten the flavour but I was wrong.

Compatible pods for these coils

Both pods have the same fill port, which is a decent sized hole, covered by a square silicone bung. Their location is just under top of the pod ports frame edge. With the airflow fully open it’s pretty free flowing, but as you can guess by the size it’s not restriction-less. Smok Nord 50W Screen The output is adjustable from 9-30W in 5 increments by simply turning the base switch and you can adjust the airflow too! As the max charge rate is 0.75A for my second try I used a 1A charging plug and it took 2 hours to fully charge – which is quite a long charging time considering it has USB type C charging. How To Fill the Smok N18

For some reason Smok called the 3rd Nord “ Nord X“. As far as I’m concerned evolution slowed down a little here. The X is a 60w Kit that comes with the RPM and RPM 2 pods.Install the tank onto the mod by slightly pushing the tank down to overcome the spring pressure of the connection whilst turning to catch the screw threads in the mod. Or, better put, I must’ve turned it on inside my bag and leaned on the button. I (obviously) burned the coil and left my designer bag smelling like chemical warfare. Even the leather cleaner had a tough time getting the smell out of the material. This is the tank that came out with Smok’s new generation of vape kit devices which are the Smok Species, Morph, Kiss, D-Barrel, S-Barrel, Mag Grip, Mag P3 and the Smok 80W kit. Please see below which coils are available for these devices: The latest device from Smok is the classic compact pod shape we’ve come to expect from this popular brand. Like the original Smok Nord and newer versions like the Nord X, the Nord 4 works with a choice of 2 pods and 2 separate Nord-4 coils giving you the option to personalise your vape experience and switch between MTL and DTL inhalation. But is it better than our current vape pod best in category, the iQ One?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment