276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick, 671 Mink, 0.15 oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This will work for a variety of different skin tones, will be a cute nude for darker skin tones and a nice easy.

Best of Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks - Temptalia Best of Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks - Temptalia

As pharmacists we must always comply explicitly with your doctors prescribed directions this includes the quantity of the prescription goods to be supplied.Because we know that some lip colors don't last, this lip pencil gives them the oomph they need— without any bleeding or feathering. But still pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has the necessary Authority code. Our healthcare practitioner may need to contact you if they feel a further consultation is required based on the product you are purchasing. Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS.

Super Lustrous™ Lipstick - With Moisturizing Formula! - Revlon

I own several shades (my favorite being Bombshell Red) and I have to say that many of them look a lot different.

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, BIS-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Microcristallina ((Microcrystalline Wax) Cire Microcristalline), Paraffin, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Serica ((Silk Powder) Poudre De Soie), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tocopherol Tin Oxide, BHT, Benzoic Acid. S8 Note - This prescription item is Schedule 8 and can only be supplied on a script from a registered doctor in Queensland. Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Soluble Collagen, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Benzoic Acid, BHT. My only issue with it is that this formula Fry’s out my lips to the point of chapping, and I have no idea why.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Mink 671 | Make Up | Superdrug

We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! To allow us to dispatch this product we require you to complete an online health questionnaire to allow our Healthcare practitioner to ensure that this product is suitable for you.Authority to prescribe an Authority medicine is granted for specific indications and/or for certain patient circumstances. This product is a Pharmacist Only Medicine and requires pharmacist advice before we can dispatch this product. I like this lipstick because sometimes I don’t want such pigmented color this is a good throw on and run color.

REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick - Mink - Reviews - MakeupAlley

Our lip liner comes with a built-in sharpener, because who has time to look for tools when you're on the go?literally my new go-to lipstick- it’s not even really like a lipstick (in a good way) it’s so smooth and easy to apply. Authority may be obtained by telephone to Medicare Australia (known as "phone approval") or in writing from an authorised delegate of the Minister for Health.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment