276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SeekPro Spool Feed Strimmer Line For Bosch ART 23 SL ART 26 SL String Trimmer F016800385

£73.885£147.77Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Additionally, its telescopic handle can be adjusted to suit your height and help you reach difficult spots. The name, model names and any part numbers of the original manufacturer(s) have been used for reference purposes only and are in no way associated with the original parts or manufacturer. strong> is designed for cleaning grass from steps, sidewalks, paths, flower beds in electric trimmer Bosch ART 23 SL Small, light, handy, practical, the , this tool is especially appreciated when working in apartment buildings due to its extreme silence. Not too expensive, yet to use it, cheaper knockoffs are available but I have no experience with those.

The grass trimmer is designed for ease of use, with a lightweight and ergonomic build that allows for comfortable use over long periods of time.There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Weighing in at 1700 g, it has a cutting diameter of up to 230 mm and a rotational speed of up to 12500 RPM. Seller was quick to offer a refund, but to be fair to them it's not a big deal as the part is a low cost item and I am sure I will engineer a solution to make it fit my mower. Ensure that the spool is securely attached and that the thread can rotate freely without any obstacles. It's a young project that treats all the most important and leading brands, because our history has its roots back in 1974.

The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Bosch owners to provide you with a good answer. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. is designed for cleaning grass from steps, sidewalks, paths, flower beds in electric trimmer Bosch ART 23 SL Small, light, handy, practical, the , this tool is especially appreciated when working in apartment buildings due to its extreme silence. Note: on the Bosch 23 SL if the line gets too low it will come out and wrap around the line trimmer shaft. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.Home Retail Group Card Services Limited is registered in England (04007072) at 33 Holborn, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2HT. Ryobi 18v ONE+ Cordless OLT1825, OLT1831, OLT1831S, OLT1832, P2000, P2001, P2002, P2003, P2004, P2005, P2006, P2200, RLT1825Li, RLT1830H13, RLT1830Li, RLT183115, RLT183220 and 36v models with 1. We will take care of you thanks to highly competent employees who are constantly involved in assistance and repairs. After winding or inserting the line, always rotate the corded lawn mower to the horizontal working position before turning it on.

Turn off the corded lawn mower and ensure that hands and feet are sufficiently far away from the rotating cutting elements. Turn off the gardening appliance and unplug the power cord before replacing the spool or if the cord is tangled.

Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). Although the item arrived a few days late the response to my enquiry as to where my package had got to was initially swift and positive. This replacement spool and line is suitable for a range of Bosch EasyGrass grass strimmers / trimmers including the ART23SL, ART26 SL, EasyGrassCut 23, Easy Grass Cut 26 and more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment