276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth

£9.595£19.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A recent medical report has now announced that 100 million children have been misdiagnosed with ADHD, and put on Ritalin and other drugs. See my free resources to help with anxiety and fear: EFT Tapping for Anxiety and Fear, and the blog Dealing with Anxiety – how to Reduce Anxiety. We can only stand by and shake our heads in wonderment at the complexities of humans, but we cannot interfere. Cuando me adentré a todo el tema de la espiritualidad no concebía hasta qué punto estaba relacionado con el fenómeno extraterrestre. But, this hope in my heart, it strong, and alive and it breathes on its own and I have really no choice but to believe and know that my humbled, grounded and awake soul understands.

THREE WAVES - Archive.org THE THREE WAVES - Archive.org

I enjoyed the beginning of this book, the introduction to the idea of the previously alien/multi-dimensional beings who are reincarnating as humans. Their ultimate goal is to save the planet and assist people in their healing, so more people are equipped to move with the earth into the next age.There is nothing wrong with them – they are just more advanced and “operating on a different frequency”.

The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth Paperback

I am the first to admit that this view of planetary transformation is both mind-bending and awe-inspiring.Working through several different subjects, Dolores was able to establish communication with the living Michel De Notredame, better known as the prophet Nostradamus. Re the new energies, the people will split into two kinds – “ones that want to stay here and deal with the changes, and the others that want to check out and can’t handle the vibrations”. I feel like the author was earnest and primarily reported truthfully what she heard; however, it's still colored by her personal filters. The newborn baby appears to come in fresh with nothing to relate to, until taught by its parents and society.

Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth - Scribd Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth - Scribd

Working through several different subjects, Dolores was able to establish communication with the living Michel De Notredame, better known as the prophet, Nostradamus. Lately in my life I've had many elements I could feel sorry for myself for (but ohhh so many more to be grateful for! Through much discussion and advice with the Librarian, the soul picks out lifetimes that it wants to be imprinted upon its soul pattern. When an intelligent being was created on Earth, the Council decided to give us free will and see what we do with it. They have to find themselves again, and stumble through life just like the rest of us until light and memory begins to seep through the blinders.When life was beginning to develop nicely, a meteorite hit the Earth and it brought bacteria that caused disease.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment