276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sony MDR-ZX330BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with NFC Connectivity - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you switch the sound quality mode, the indicator flashes in red to show the remaining battery power first, then it flashes in blue to show the current sound quality mode. Turn off this unit and other BLUETOOTH devices in the following locations, as it may cause an accident.

This is actually my second pair - the first pair (an older model) gave six years of almost constant use (often 12-14 hours a day) and held up through it all. If the headset is not used for a long time, the battery may be quickly depleted, however, after a few recharges, the battery life will improve. I'm not the best person to ask about crispness since I don't have much to compare it to in that department.

Admittedly, the chunky plastic headband does make you look a bit like a Cyberman from Dr Who, but the earpieces – which sit directly on your ears – are comfortably padded, and the overall weight of just 150g means that you’ll barely notice you’re wearing them after a while. On the flip side, they were critical of the sound capabilities of the MDR-ZX330BTs, particularly the rather cramped sound profile and weak bass performance. I was formerly a civilian firefighter in Kentucky with the Millard Fire Department before I enlisted and moved to my current location in Charlotte, North Carolina. Turn off the headset, then press and hold the POWER and / buttons simultaneously for more than 7 seconds.

I've had it for three days and it's been on almost the whole time whilst I was awake (I'm a bit of a music addict and I'm on study lockdown at the moment) and it's still going. And when it is time to recharge, simply plug in the headphones via the supplied USB cable to get up to 10 hours of playback after just one hour of charging.

If you want to see the best that wireless headphones have to offer then you should check out our guides to the best wireless headphones , the best wireless earbuds , or even our guide to the best 'true' wireless earbuds . The LED light is also thin and discreet looking and people nearby will not be mistaking the blinking lights for an ambulance siren. When the remaining battery charge becomes low, the indicator turns from blue to red, except for pairing mode.

It is possible that the headphone plug has not been inserted properly due to some rigidness of the headphone jack on the device used (music player, smartphone, tablet, etc.These headphones also offer an impressive amount of battery time - promising up to 30 hours operating time from a single 4 hour charge time.

If you're looking for a no-frills, wireless pair of headphones with stellar battery life, this could be a solid purchase.If connection fails, terminate the BLUETOOTH connection from the device that was previously connected. Easily adjustable for any head shape, these headphones come with a padded headband and cans, making them suitable for long listening sessions without the worry of discomfort. The MDR-ZX330BT are a pair of Bluetooth headphones from Sony which can stream your favourite playlists for up to 30 hours. I thought the sound coming out from this product would be muffled so people surrounding me couldn’t hear it, but it’s fairly loud considering I have a 3.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment