276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Glico Pocky Matcha Green Tea Cream Covered Biscuit 12 Sticks (Pack of 10, Total 120)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For the type of pan I used, I found that using the bottom of a (clean) spice jar made it easier to really press the crust in to the bottom, since my hand couldn’t quite fit as easily as if I were using a pie pan. Where I live, it’s currently in the high 90s and quite humid everyday. So although I will dare to turn on my oven now and again, I like that this delicious dessert does not require it.

They're good for up to 2 weeks if stored in the fridge (but I am sure they will be gone before then). Other recipes you may like Next, in a clean bowl, or you may have to remove the cream cheese mix and clean out your stand mixer bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and the matcha green tea powder.

2. Strawberry Pocky 

We may not have been around for this clever drink idea the first time around, but we are totally here for it now. Matcha is a type of green tea!Matcha and green tea are typically not very similar at all. Matcha is green tea leaves that have been crushed into a powder.You brew it differently and there’s an entire ceremony attached to drinking it. Luffy’s near death at Macy’s Thanksgiving parade is entirely appropriate for the One Piece hero 16 views

I like knowing what's in the food I give to my kids -- plus, it just tastes better! After all, it is just a cookie coated with chocolate. Ingredients you'll needSuntory announces massive price spike for Japanese whisky, some types more than double in price 3 views It's similar to making a tart crust, except we're adding a little yeast and baking powder to the biscuits.

I used semi-sweet chocolate, but you can use whatever chocolate you have on hand. Just melt the chocolate (you can use a microwave and zap it in intervals). Stir in the coconut oil and dip away. For the strawberry chocolate: I’ve finally given into my obsession with matcha. Inspired with so many ideas for using my favorite green tea powder, I realized that dedicating Mondays to my matcha related posts is best way for me to celebrate this very special ingredient. After all, a boost of vibrance and some caffeinated pep could only make your Mondays that much better, right? We’re talking melt in your mouth creamy! And second, I love that this is a no-bake cheesecake situation. Using a food processor simplifies the job and keeps the dough from being overworked. Making the dough:This is just a simple pre-made matcha latte. I’ve seen these before for cappuccinos but never actually tried it. When I saw a matcha latte though, I had to have it! Now add the batter to each crust, or to the pie pan, whichever you are using. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. It’s a very well designed matcha latte to go. They give you a straw that you can poke through the cover, so you can prevent spills. It’s a great design! Easy Brew Tip for a Frothy cup of Matcha: In a jam jar, add 1/2 – 1 tsp of matcha powder, then add 1 cup of water @ 175 degrees F. Screw the lid on the jar tightly, and shake for 1-2 minutes like a bartender… your tea will be unbelievably frothy! Truth be told, this is much more effective than using a matcha whisk, but you should still get one because they are just so unique and beautiful! The taste though… no so much. Off the bat, the colour threw me off. Resembling brown more than green. The taste wasn’t terrible, just too sweet for me. If you enjoy sweet drinks then this is for you. I don’t use any sweeteners when I make my matcha latte so this was way too much for me to handle. There was only a hint of a matcha aftertaste.

Remove to a small mixing bowl and stir in the melted butter. Give this a mix so everything gets coated in the butter. Now press the crust into the bottom of your pan(s). Oh man, you guys, I am really excited to share this cheesecake recipe today! There are a few key things that I really love about the base of this recipe. First, the overall texture is a lighter, creamier take on most average cheesecakes. If you do use a cupcake or muffin pan, feel free to line each cup with a baking liner, just so it’s easier to remove each from the cup after it has cooled. With an electric mixer or in a stand mixer, blend together the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract. You’re looking to really incorporate the sugar throughout so that your final cheesecake texture isn’t overly grainy. Japan’s tallest Ferris wheel adds kotatsu and hot sake service for a warm way to chill in the sky 10 viewsIf you don't have strawberry chocolate, you can improvise with a white chocolate coating and topping it with freeze-dried strawberry powder. For the matcha:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment