276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Childs Farm | Kids Hair Detangler 125ml | Grapefruit & Organic Tea Tree | Detangles & Smooths | Suitable for Dry, Sensitive & Eczema-prone Skin

£5.5£11.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you start at the top you’re only going to be hit with a whole lot of howls. The best way to detangle is to start from the ends and slowly work your way up. Do that before you even begin to work on the bigger knots that are up higher. For your peace of mind, all our products are dermatologist and paediatrician approved. So, you know they’re suitable for all skin types including dry, sensitive skin, and also safe for people who may be prone to eczema. It’s important to know that most detangler sprays work best right out of the shower, post shampoo and—for many—they’ll leave less residue of the hair shaft can absorb some of the detangling solution as it dries. A few detanglers were only useable on wet hair. Generally, this isn’t that big a concern, but a parent should take into account those last-minute, heading-out-to-school brush-outs that may occur on the fly. Fragrance sensitivity

Created with natural plant derived conditioner’s, this hydrating formula conditions hair allowing it to be combed through with ease whilst being gentle on the scalp. The lavender smell was subtle and it might’ve been the essence that actually calmed my child to make the whole experience reasonable. I was hoping to say enjoyable but I don’t think any hair brushing will ever be enjoyable no matter how great the detangler is. While caring for the skin and hair of precious babies and children out there, we want to make sure that we’re looking after our planet too. Each of our spray bottles (excluding the cap, label and pump) are made from 100% post-consumer recycled prevented ocean plastic and the bottle is Our grapefruit & organic tea tree has also been given the seal of approval from The Vegan Society and is approved as cruelty free through the Leaping Bunny Programme.

Also, there’s a high probability that your child will most likely want to remain inches from your face long afterward as well, so you want to like the way that their hair smells. How to Use Kids’ Detangler Spray Towel dry before applying the detangling spray I also liked that Totlogic doesn't contain any harsh chemicals—it's sulfate, paraben, and phthalate free—so I wasn't super worried about spraying it near my child's face and mouth. Are you looking for a detangler that’s tough on tangles and smells amazing? Say hello to our grapefruit & organic tea tree detangler, every parent’s saviour for those manic school-mornings. All of these have at least a hint of scent. Some are definitely stronger than others. While we did not use scent in testing analysis, it can be a real factor when you’re spraying a good amount of detangler on a child’s hair inches from your (and their) face. A saviour for school run mornings Childs Farm’s detangler is tough on tangles, smells amazing and is every parent’s saviour for those manic school-mornings. Created with natural plant derived conditioners, this hydrating formula conditions hair allowing it to be combed through with ease whilst being gentle on the scalp. Loved by adults and children alike, this detangler can be used on wet or dry hair to help tame tangles and make bed-hair more manageable.

Other Conditions: This promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Childs Farm reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice. Loved by adults and children alike, this detangler can be used on wet or dry hair to help tame tangles and make bed-hair more manageable. Approved by experts

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment