276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FIIO KA3 Portable DAC with Balanced Headphone Amplifier ES9038Q2M 32bit 786kHz DSD512

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The FiiO KA3 to me has a Jekyll and Hyde appearance or shall I say a dual-branded shell due to the fact that one side is labeled with the FiiO logo and the other with the Jade Audio name. I found that quite interesting. Before moving on to the sound, I want to mention that the burning was very important to taste its beautiful sound, since at first I did not like it, it was such a neutral sound almost bright everything was very thin, but after more than 50 hours of use the sound took more body mainly in the middle, the sound scene improved along with the instrumental separation and the details were nuanced more, the sound changed for the better, so let's start, the ka3 has a balanced sound with a little brightness, an analytical sound but not boring, it is a very clean and colorless sound, a natural tonality. With an excellent dynamic range, each instrument has its own act. FiiO KA3. FiiO entered the ever growing Dongles scene with this neat and solid looking device. A partnership effort between FiiO and Jade Audio. Look at it from one side and it is FiiO KA3, flip it over and it became Jade Audio. The FiiO KA3 takes advantage of the ES9038Q2M DAC chips decoding capabilities which are rather high for a device of this size and caliber and are a big selling point here. It can basically do all decoding the ESS chip factory specification sheet mentions.

FiiO claims this device is completely compatible with Apple and MAC. I’m not an Apple guy so I could not verify compatibility and do any testing with such devices but I trust FiiO enough and you should get good results from an Apple or MAC gear alike. USB-OTG prepare and support the implementation of the EU policy agenda on education, training, youth and sport by facilitating the governance and functioning of the Open Methods of Coordination;Inland sailing is available on Castle Semple Loch, and the nearby Firth of Clyde offers some of the most scenic coastal sailing in Europe. There are numerous marinas with The question is why did they wait this long to release another? The dongle DAC segment is full of new models at this moment and has become a high-demand segment and you have to either be daring or offer something different to get noticed. A handsome ‘B’ listed grand mansion house in distinctive Tudor Gothic style completed in hewn honey coloured stone and set in some 15 acres parkland grounds.

Still the THX Onyx ranks among the best single ended USB DAC dongles with a slightly different form factor and MQA decoding capabilities, so I can see many people going for it although the KA3 can do up to 768KHz/32bit PCM and DSD512. Smoothness in the bass frequencies also resonates in the midrange as well, culminating in a fantastically lifelike performance. I felt like the KA3 pushed a lot of the mids forward like they were trying to show off how crisp the response is. Vocals are unsurprisingly the big standout here, appearing in a very direct manner with every little detail on full display. The performance feels like it’s directly in your face at times, which is further expanded by the KA3’s upper midrange accentuation that really brings out the texture in some performances. It’s an incredible pure response that is hard to match with any other DAC adapter in this price range. Highs Founded in 2007, FiiO is one of the biggest companies in the audiophile world, thanks to an extensive range of (usually) affordable but (mostly) excellent products. IEM, headphone amps, DACs, and obviously DAPs, they did it all and did it well. So much that when a new player comes out, it usually becomes the benchmark that other brands have to refer to, like the FiiO M1 1 Plus or the Q3 . Tour House is a handsome Tudor Gothic style mansion house completed in hewn honey coloured stone. The house is protected by a category ‘B’ listing. The Tour estate was split up in the 1970’s, the separation creating a total of 4 owners, Tour House, Stables Cottage, Gardeners Cottage and The Gate Lodge. All 4 properties have a servitude right of access to their properties via the rear northern gate, and Tour House retains ownership and exclusive access via the southern gate. Internally, the house is well finished with complementary Farrow & Ball and Fired Earth colour tones, which team well with period features and contemporary kitchen and bathroom ware.support events, campaigns and other activities which will inform citizens and organisations about the Erasmus+ programme and European Union policies in the fields of education, training, youth and sport; With great power reserves, it always sounded surprisingly effortless and muscular for such a small USB powered device. FiiO KA2 is available in two types, USB C and Apple Lightning, equipped with two Cirrus Logic CS43131s, and the USB interface chip is CT7601. The CS43131 is also a DAC + amplifier chip, so it is easy to obtain. It has a simple design and low power consumption. Like KA1, the difference in sound quality with other companies is very small. However, you should consider things like brand, service, appearance, and price. Also, KA2 has few dongle DACs that do not require a conversion adapter like the Apple version.

The fiio ka3 has very good functions with the Fiio control application. You can choose the impedance and high or low gain, pass filters, volume and if you want to have the RGB off or on. To be clear, the settings are saved in the device It is a very good thing since you do not depend on always having the fiio control application at all times. It is the truth something very good, maybe in the future they will add updates and new functions in the fiio control application, (fiio told me that there will be future updates) . period (more than 10 seconds) means the waves at the beach may be more powerful. Lifeguards can give youSound was always open and spacious, mostly extended in the width rather than the depth although not absent of some layering and imaging was precise and correct. Beware of offshore winds if you are using inflatables, paddle boards or kayaks. These winds can blow you Added memory function for turning indicator light off; (You could switch indicator light option between Turn off(until device restart) and Turn off(always) via Android version FiiO Control APP. Turn off(until device restart):Turn off the indicator light for now and turn it on again after the device restarts; Turn off(always): Keep turning off the indicator light until the setting changes.) Unlike NuPrime’s Hi-mDAC– but like every other USB-DAC – there are no volume controls on the KA3: everything has to be done from your source directly. Thankfully, for Android users, FiiO has an app that allows fine-tuning such as balance, volume, or digital filters. Nothing for iOS users, alas… If size and appearance is a priority then the Sparrow fits the bill will top notch sound quality, extra power and MQA decoding.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment