276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 71775 NINJAGO Nya's Samurai X MECH Action Figure, Robot ninja Toy & 71772 NINJAGO The Crystal King Set, Battle Toy for Kids with Posable Centaur Action Figure and Lloyd Minifigure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Moving to the limbs, the thighs of Samurai X Mech are beefy, with a tiny bit of glitz thanks to a cornice brick in gold. The Mech’s play feature of spring-loaded missiles are shown in use, with the single inset shot showing Nya seated in the cockpit. The theme this time around is “ Crystalized” – with our heroic ninjas taking on the Vengestone Army and their leader, the Crystal King. The cool windscreen introduced in the Legacy 71736 Boulder Blaster set is back, this time dual-molded in opaque black and gold.

From the first moment I saw those cockpits, I knew I wanted to try this and I think it works really well.

The cockpit area has a couple of modified 1×1 round plates in red for control surfaces, and two stickered displays. It is playable due to the mech, dragons and number of mini-figures, but it might have been nice to have some more functions e.

Includes Samurai X Nya, Golden Jay, Master Wu, Oni Garmadon, Lil’ Nelson, General Pythor, The Mechanic and Vengestone Warrior. We’ve had two previous minifig versions of this character, one in 2016’s 70589 Rock Roader and again in 2018’s 70657 Ninjago City Docks. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . The crystal beast is visually interesting, and bridges the gap between the mech and minifigure scales.Kids aged 10 and up can relive thrilling action from the NINJAGO: Crystallized TV series with Nya’s Samurai X MECH (71775).

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.As the means by which you can refuse cookies through your web browser controls vary from browser-to-browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information. Top quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have been made to ensure they pull apart consistently every time. Top Quality – LEGO bricks have been made since 1958 so that they can be put together and taken apart every time.

We also get the usual large Ninjago and LEGO logos on the left, with an inset shot of Lloyd in the upper right. Ninja fans can build and play with this unique set featuring Nya’s Samurai X MECH from the NINJAGO®: Crystallized TV series.In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, and so declining cookies will impair their functioning. I was looking forward to the new weapon pieces in trans-neon green, and so I was severely disappointed to discover that they’re not really a match for existing trans-neon green parts; they appear much duller and plasticy and slightly translucent, despite looking bright and shiny in the promotional photos. Brandish its 2 swords and fire its shooters to stop the enemy warriors infecting everyone with crystals!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment