276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ladies Who Spank: Six Femdom Spanking Tales by

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s two-sided, walnut and maple, with eleven terrible holes for maximum impact; although this paddle has moved many bottoms to near-tears, I’ve yet to come near breaking it. Well, that can always be decided by a court of law,” Ma said turning her attention to the police officer.

Coming toward him was an old lady carrying several bags who suddenly slipped and fell to the wet pavement.Continued from Over the Nanny's Knee, Part 1 and Part 2 Going over Nancy’s lap for a spanking ended up being every bit as uncomfortable and embarrassing as I thought it would be. Alexis removed her suit jacket and sit on the same straight backed chair in the middle of the room and smoothed her skirt. So let’s all get together and show the world what a bunch of spanko-kinksters can do when we put our minds (and debit cards) to the task! She’d had a rough couple of weeks and looked forward to the distraction of a large party, and though he didn’t much like such parties, la.

Their laughs and giggles blended into the conversations and loud laughter of other groups on the sidewalk. I reminded Sage that I had promised never to spank her and explained that if I agreed to grant her wish and spank her she would be a very unhappy girl long before I was finished and that once I turned her over my knee it would be too late for her to change her mind. Carolyn took James’ wrists and pinned him over the chair where Alexis stair cased his bottom with 12 angry wilts with her cane. Everyone who contributes to the ‘Friends of Dana Kane’ group on Kiva will receive a free specially-filmed spanking video download. In a casual conversation Samantha’s lifelong friend Jane reveals a hidden side, unleashing Samantha’s femdom fantasies.She hugged me and added, “I will pay the rest of your way through college but right now we have some business to take care of!

Allison's a quick study as she gives Jeremy exactly what he was looking for, finding she loves it too! The Sin City Spanks story contest turned out several very good entries, and ‘Burlesque Nightmare’ is an aptly-titled, fun romp. That should do for now, I would suggest you keep that butt out of the sun and keep that lip of yours buttoned in future, do you understand? His father informs him that he’s going away on business the next day for a few weeks, meaning Jeremy will be alone with Nancy and Allison. She bunches up his underwear into the crack of his ass, exposing his bare buttcheeks, which she takes turns spanking with the hairbrush until each boy is crying and begging for her to stop.Baited By His Memories, Kyle remembers the spankings he had as a kid and makes sure his Boss, Leslie, finally treats him to a taste of leather—with hot results! just as we came around the last turn was a cottage that was well right out of a painting by Thomas Kinkade! Morgana Concepts was on the top floor of an imposing office block and on arrival Simon was greeted by an attractive young woman wearing a very smart business outfit that was also rather sexy in a stern way. He could feel how firm her thigh was as he was bent over it and he couldn’t move his arm which was locked in place behind him.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment