276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Husqvarna 16 Inch 130 Gas Chainsaw,Orange

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As an avid DIYer, I rarely leave my chainsaw idle for more than a week. Consequently, I frequently search for the best 16-inch chainsaw chains that allow me to work with materials that have different hardness levels. You’ll have to know three values to select the correct replacement chain for your 16-inch chainsaw. Drive link, gauge, and chain pitch numbers are usually printed on the chainsaw’s bar, so obtaining this information takes just a few seconds. As you discovered, the answer to the question, “What size chainsaw do I need?” really depends on the job at hand. Pitch – The distance between three drive links is referred to as pitch. These components are held together by rivets that are 3/8, 1/4, 0.404, or 0.325 inches long. 16-inch chains usually have 3/8-inch long rivets. The thing that really impressed me with this chainsaw is just how much power it has, especially for a battery powered saw. It was able to get through some 18 inch trees fairly easily, which I wasn’t expecting. Considering this chainsaw only weighs around 13 lbs that is a lot of power for such a small unit.

Stihl MS211 16 Inch Petrol Chainsaw | Charlies

I think that the brand’s OEM chain is often the best available option for the chainsaw’s original chain. The Greenworks 2904402 has 56 drive links, 3/8 pitch, and 0.043 gauge.When looking for a new 16 inch chainsaw or any chainsaw for that matter, there are a few things to consider. The first thing to consider is how experienced you are with using chainsaws, which will help choose how your chainsaw is powered. If you have no experience and you’re close to a power source, I would consider an electric chainsaw. The big advantage to an electric chainsaw is that they’re easier to start, and they require less maintenance then a gas chainsaw. Tho a gas chainsaw is generally more powerful in my opinion. So if you’re experienced, I would recommend a battery or gas chainsaw. Don't let the changing seasons put a damper on your barbecue plans; invest in a high-quality barbecue cover today to preserve your grill's longevity and keep those autumn flavours sizzling all season long. Shop Barbecue Covers >

Stihl MS261 CM Petrol Chainsaw 14 / 16 / 18 inch | Mowers2Go

The chain’s cutting speed and aggression depend on how its cutters and drive links are arranged. You can choose from three different configurations, but I recommend getting a replacement model with the same arrangement as the one on your old chainsaw chain. Despite having seemingly universal specifications, it only fits Greenworks CS60L210, 22022, CS80L01, 20232, SC80L211, and CS60L00 chainsaw models.Stihl manufacturers ensure their high-quality Chainsaws are crafted with durability and reliability in mind. Fitted with a pre-separation air filtration system, the long-lasting filter life of the MS211 is protected as it naturally becomes clogged thanks to the carburettor’s compensator. Controlling the fuel-air mixture, these ergonomically designed measures maintain the engine power for consistent high-powered performance. Complete with automatic Stihl Ematic chain lubrication, the MS211 regulates oil bar consumption for optimum durable wear of the chain.

16 Inch Chainsaws Reviews - Split Wood Club Top 6 Best 16 Inch Chainsaws Reviews - Split Wood Club

Testing the Loggers Art Gens Chainsaw Chain on a Poulan chainsaw was pure joy because it cut through a tree branch like a knife through butter. This 3/8 pitch, 56 drive link, and 0.050 gauge chain fit various Homelite, Poulan, McCulloch, and Echo models.This model is compatible with Poulan, Husqvarna, and Echo chainsaws, but you might have a hard time determining its compatibility with specific models. It has 56 drive links, 3/8-inch pitch, and 0.050 gauge, but this doesn’t mean you can fit it on all 16-inch chainsaws these brands make. Pros I really liked not having to get my tools out when I needed to tighten the chain. While I like the automatic chain system of the WORX, being tool-less is also very useful. First of all, we are Stihl main dealers and we currently do not sell Husqvarna. However, we will not let this cloud or write bias content in favour of Stihl just because we sell it. We believe in being honest and we will do so to all of our customers. Figuring out these values can be difficult if they’re not included on the chainsaw. Let’s look at what these numbers really mean. As the days grow shorter and darkness descends earlier, explore a stunning selection of LED garden lights & solar-powered lanterns, designed to enhance the beauty of your garden even after sunset. Shop Outdoor Lighting >

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment