276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Set On You: A witty, addictive, chemistry filled rom-com

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Amit Kshirsagar from Ann Arbor, MichiganI was hoping very much, for a revival Tour by George Harrison to stop in Detroit, in 1987, but this was not to be! In The Number Ones, I’m reviewing every single #1 single in the history of the Billboard Hot 100, starting with the chart’s beginning, in 1958, and working my way up into the present.

Rachel from Glasgow, ScotlandIn this video the dark haired man who appears with George was Alexis Denisof who would later become famous for his roles in Sharpe and the series Angel playing Wesley Wyndom Price. Thank you for joining project epicpdf.com one more step for saving everlasting masterpieces of great minds of all nations and times. Two music videos were released for the single, both directed by Gary Weis. The first features Alexis Denisof trying to win the heart of a girl in an amusement arcade. While the girl watches Harrison and his band (including Jeff Lynne on bass) in a movie viewer, the young man tries to win a toy ballerina for the girl. He succeeds, but the ballerina somehow drops into Harrison's performance, to the girl's amusement. [6] This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Joshua from Chico, CaI have a correction to one of the facts uptop. The Weird Al parody is called "This Song's Just Six Words Long". Making the title only six words, not seven words according to the fact uptop.Matt from PerthSounds like a song about a peodophile when he sings, got my mind set on you, child. Its going to take time and money to get it right child. Eric from Bend, OrTo the people who have asked why the song mentions money, I've always thought this song was about having his mind set on a woman, and money is needed for things like taking her out to dinner, buying her gifts, etc., and if he wants to marry her, it will take money to buy her a ring and pay for the wedding, as well as buying a house with her. This was the last song by a solo Beatle to hit #1 in the US. Harrison was also the first Beatle to hit #1- " My Sweet Lord." Curvy fitness influencer Crystal Chen built her career shattering gym stereotypes and mostly ignoring the trolls. After her recent breakup, she has little stamina left for men, instead finding solace in the gym – her place of power and positivity.

Hamilton, James (28 February 1987). "BPM by James Hamilton" (PDF). Record Mirror. London: Spotlight Publications Ltd. p.25. ISSN 0144-5804 . Retrieved 31 October 2023– via World Radio History. George Harrison – Got My Mind Set On You" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40. Retrieved September 26, 2015. That video, choreographed by Vincent Paterson, became the more popular one, and was nominated for three MTV VMAs. Got My Mind Set On You” was later named the #3 biggest song of 1988 in the US by Billboard, ranked the fifth best selling single of 1987 in the UK, and remains the final US chart-topping hit by any Beatle in their solo career. The lead single from the album, ‘Got My Mind Set On You’ was released on 12 October 1987. ‘Lay His Head’, a leftover from the Somewhere In England album, was on the b-side. A 12″ vinyl single also contained an extended mix of ‘Got My Mind Set On You’.I loved the way author represented body positivity and how it’s not just about body positivity but about self-acceptance, body respect and self-love, importance of staying focused on the journey of being healthy and strong not just focused on losing weight and measuring calories. It’s okay to feel bad and low sometimes as self-love is not a constant thing but a journey, there always will be ups and downs, and keeping loved ones and supporters close make this journey more lovely and beautiful. QOTD – What are your favorite books with curvy/plus size heroine? #SetonYou #AmyLea #Romcom #Adultromance The single's B-side is "Lay His Head", a remixed version of the unreleased song from Harrison's originally intended Somewhere in England album. The 12-inch version of the single also adds an extended version of "Got My Mind Set on You". Scott is interesting. At first, I wasn’t sure what think about him with his childish competitive behavior and that smug confidence, making Crystal worked up but as we know him more, like Crystal, we see him in a different light. He is handsome muscular firefighter with heart of gold. He is caring, lovely, and compassionate guy whose life hasn’t been as easy as his looks. It was surprising to read he was lanky, nerdy guy in school who has been bullied by other kids. His smugness is all part of show and from within he is as vulnerable as Crystal.

Baby voice Bruce Willis’ highest-charting single is his 1987 version of the Staple Singers’“ Respect Yourself.” It’s a 2, but I’m delighted that it exists.)

Set On You Book PDF download for free

Cash Box Top 100 Singles – 1987". Cash Box Charts. Cash Box Magazine. Archived from the original on August 14, 2012 . Retrieved September 26, 2015. The first is set in an amusement arcade, and features Alexis Denisof attempting to win the heart of a girl. As she watches Harrison and his band performing the song through a movie viewer, he tries to win a toy ballerina for her. Plastic Bag” is a song about searching for an escape from personal problems and hoping to find it in the lively atmosphere of a Saturday night party. Ed Sheeran tells the story of his friend and the myriad of troubles he is going through. Unable to find any solutions, this friend seeks a last resort in a party and the vanity that comes with it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment