276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Last of Us: Season 1 [2023]

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We also see Troy Baker (the original Joel Miller voice) as James, the henchman alongside bible-basher David who, in the game, has dark brown, unkempt hair, whereas this one has short, ginger hair.

palette in the brightly lit outdoor moments pops splendidly and fine detail is routinely excellent throughout the season.

Some things that are nice to see (albeit a bit grim) is the cordyceps wrapping around a corpse when someone dies. However, this time round, one of his gifts is a DVD of Curtis And The Viper 2, the game referenced by Ellie to Dina in the second game while they’re on a recce, as a film she’s going to suggest that she and Joel watches back at the compound, since he’s into cheesy ’80s action movies. Spending most of his time watching new movies at the theater or classics on TCM, some of Michael's favorite movies include Casablanca, Moulin Rouge! There’s also a subsequent discussion between Marlene and Ellie, but the former makes reference to Riley, who you’ll have seen if you’ve played the DLC from the first game, Left Behind. Human brains contain hundreds of thousands of times more neurons compared to an ant brain, and it would be an extraordinarily rapid evolution for cordyceps to gain the ability to infect and take over one.

The chemistry between Joel and Ellie is beautiful, and while I’ve mentioned the two lead actors for that game already, it’s pleasing that both are getting small roles in this actual series – as has already been confirmed online. It also introduces new characters, with Graham Green (Dances With Wolves, Die Hard with a Vengeance) as a man with his wife in a cottage, who Joel and Ellie come across, but they’re only in it very briefly, so it felt like a wasted opporuntity to bring someone else in, since as soon as they’re introduced, they’re history. Even though streaming is the most popular way to rewatch TV shows nowadays, the release of The Last of Us season 1 on Blu-ray may be quite handy for a lot of people. I have since come to the end of the series, but… well, I’ll add more in-detail thoughts about each episode after they’ve been individually broadcast.He graduated from the University of Roehampton with an MA in Journalism and has written for several publications since, including Gold Derby , Insider, and Screen Daily.

In the game, Sam was left to sleep on his own, whereas this time, Ellie sleeps in the same room as him, only discovering the ‘medicine’ didn’t work when she goes to say hello in the morning.

Controllers Down: Adapting The Last of Us-Follow the journey of The Last of Us from console to screen as cast and filmmakers take us inside the process of expanding the world and breathing new life into the game’s beloved characters. After abandoning their truck in Kansas City, Joel and Ellie attempt to escape without drawing the attention of a vindictive rebel leader.

I'm interested to see where it goes and I'm glad that I'm an XBOX dude, not Play Station, because I don't want the video game series to tell me this story.

If so, you’ll be thrilled to know that The Last of Us season one is coming to 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and DVD this summer with a digital release on April 11. The Last of Us season 1 is getting a Blu-ray/DVD/4K release in July, featuring all nine episodes of the first season and a number of behind-the-scenes features. But when things go sideways, they must traverse what remains of the United States, avoiding infected and, even more dangerous, other humans.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment