276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Very Public Spanking for Carmen

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I offer her a spanking present, which will be a mystery gift. We discuss our next steps. She leaves, happy and excited. Two recruits receive a more severe and formal caning. This is a real punishment, not a token ceremony.

United States: TV news report, November 2012: The current spanking situation in Tennessee schools. Some wish to abolish CP. Now she had a vehicle for her pride. She had always been proud of her daughter, a bright intelligent daughter. Not many from the village had got into Grammer School in recent years. She knew that a lot of her peers in the W.I. Would be saying that very night…”I hear Karen got into Grammer school, she deserves it, her Mummy will be so proud.” UK: Wildman, Eric, campaigner for corporal punishment and retailer of canes, shown displaying his wares, 19I had sex with him the exact same way several times, but I decided to stop at some point. We had seen each other too much. He knew what my butt looked like. There was no more embarrassment of being seen naked.

TV news report (in Korean) shows students presenting their teachers with gifts of punishment canes, sent by their parents to help keep them in line. Sir Richard turned and contemplated the well rounded and nicely present bottom before him. It was as luscious as he remembered and he wondered briefly he if he was not taking advantage.

Couples

Her mind is in turmoil. She knows what it means. She thinks of that poor girl, all those years ago. She should never have done it to her, she has felt guilty for years. Over the next half hour I see her look over four times, and catch her every time. Poor girl, she is feeling all nice ‘down there’ and is dying to come over, but daren’t. I put three magazines in a brown paper bag, with my business card, and service card. Right at this moment I knew what was coming. I knew what was going to happen. He had already warned us that the worst punishment he could give to a really rude behavior (as fighting or cursing) was the bare bottom spanking (it was actually a rather common punishment used by teachers in our school). He had already threatened some of us (mostly girls curisously).

United States: A birthday spanking at a High School in North Carolina causes controversy (May 2014). Part of the spanking is shown. Hillman, Mark, Colorado State Senator, recalls with approval "board of education" being applied to his "seat of knowledge" Within three days my parcel arrives by courier, and she takes it to her summer house, which has a very private room.

United States: TV news report from April 2008: a Texas mother is angry about the severity with which, she says, her 17-year-old son (seen in the film playing drums) was paddled at high school. Oh shit! Why today, why does she need a hug? Today of all days when I have let her down.” Thought Karen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment