276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How to Bake Anything Gluten Free (From Sunday Times Bestselling Author): Over 100 Recipes for Everything from Cakes to Cookies, Bread to Festive Bakes, Doughnuts to Desserts

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You might be surprised to hear that out of over 100+ recipes, nearly all of them are brand new, with a few fan favourites from the blog (some which are have been improved) thrown in for good measure. Are you avoiding gluten but yearn for fluffy cakes, fresh bread, filled doughnuts, game-changing pastries and mind-blowing desserts? She is here to show you that a gluten-free life can be exciting and simple, without having to miss out on your favorite bakes ever again. I have had this book in my own personal cookbook corner (a double-stack bookshelf carved out of the corner turn in the staircase and painted hot pink, where all new books are placed on arrival) for some time now, and I’ve been just itching to bring it to you. I wrote this entire book during lockdown when gluten-free flour was rarer than gold dust so I’m sure you can all appreciate the struggle that went into this ?

You might be surprised to hear that out of over 100+ recipes, 100 of them are brand new, 10 are vastly improved blog favourites and the rest are untouched classics from the blog. Come down the travelators, exit Sainsbury's, turn right and follow the pedestrianised walkway to Crown Walk and turn right - and Coles will be right in front of you. Fortunately you’ve got a wide range of choice where to pick up a copy of ‘How To Make Anything Gluten-free’! And that it will taste the way it should (or at least the way I remember it from when I could eat gluten).Neuware - OBSERVER FOOD MONTHLY FOOD PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR 2022'Becky Excell is the Queen of gluten-free baking.

If you’ve just been diagnosed, then I’ve made sure that HTBAGF will be your new best friend in your transition to gluten-free baking. And it’s from this chapter that I have chosen the recipe to share with you: Deep-Filled Gluten Free Mince Pies to keep everyone happy! So not only did I squeeze as many recipes in as my publisher would allow (otherwise the book would be huge!

Whenever a recipe isn’t dairy-free, I’ve listed exactly how to make it dairy-free (if possible) for each recipe. But of course, in the Christmas chapter especially, you’ll find all your festive favourites from the blog, along with a few classic bakes scattered throughout the book too. With intelligent instruction and beautiful visuals, Cermelj shows readers that gluten-free baked goods can be moist, tasty, and satisfying.

With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading. As I said, I started out as a gluten-free AND dairy-free baker – plus I am low FODMAP myself, so I like to think that I know my stuff! If you’re dairy-free, veggie, lactose-intolerant or low FODMAP there’s a TON of tips on how to adapt my recipes to be friendly to all of the above, if possible. First of all, this hardback recipe book is crammed full of 100+ recipes that show you how to recreate the food we CAN’T ordinarily eat on a gluten-free diet. There is no way that some random girl who bakes gluten-free cakes in Essex would ever get an opportunity like this without the support of a lot of amazing humans (yes, that’s you!In addition to developing all the recipes, writing the book and photographing it, I’ve also illustrated it!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment