276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avant toi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As much as I like a good love story, I wouldn't call myself a romantic. Not by a long shot. In fact, I can be pretty cold-hearted when it comes to romance books, remaining emotionless in the face of tragic heartbreak and loss. The Fault in Our Stars didn't move me. Eleanor & Park was cute, but still an average read for me. And most of all, it showed that there are still people worth fighting for. People who need help, and people who will do everything in their power to give them support. And after a while, when Will realizes he cannot push her away like he did to everyone else, he accepts Lou for what she is. A kind person who through time reached to him and showed him that not everything is dark - that there are still choices and that life is worth living. The grumpy, hopeless, acerbic, extra moody man’s name is Will Traynor who lived a full filled life till he’s trapped in his wheelchair. He traveled around the world, exceeded extreme sports. He was top of the world ! And now he’s traumatized, lost, resented, alone in his head!

I had a hard time rating this book one star, because up until the end I really liked it. But the end is the most important part of every book because it's what stays with you and after that I just can't bring myself to rate it anything but "did not like it". Lou is simply wonderful!She is trying so hard , with gallant efforts to help him and she deserves a million congratulations.No one forced her to stay with him but she did. She had the right to leave him but she didnt. She's full of exuberance which affects him possitively . Thank you Will Traynor(my bae)for being hot,an arse,nosy,witty,sarcastic and one of the best person out there!! Hollywood, Michaela (28 May 2016). "Me Before You makes having a disability seem worse than death". The Independent. Archived from the original on 12 May 2022 . Retrieved 31 May 2016. I will grown up and tell my wife/husband and my kids that this book changed the way I feel about love,life and everything for good.

Busch, Anita (14 May 2015). " 'Me Before You' Gets Release Date From Warner Bros". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on 26 August 2018 . Retrieved 24 July 2015. Moyes took what would have been the most interesting aspect of this tale (Lou's quirky fashion sense), and turned it into coping mechanism. All I can say is that you make me...you make me into someone I couldn't even imagine. You make me happy, even when you're awful.I would rather be with you- even the you that you seem to think is diminished- than with anyone else in the world.”

There is NOTHING about this book I can complain about. ANYTHING, NADA! I understood every single character, their POVs, even Will's dad. I would have love to read Will’s POV in at least one chapter but loved the book anyway. The whole message of this book is that no matter what lengths someone goes for you, how much love, wealth, or support you have, living a disabled life is so unbearable that the only thing to do is to kill yourself. Do with that what you will, but nothing about that message is right or okay in my eyes. To support Vitaa and her music, you can stream her songs on various music platforms, attend her live performances, and engage with her on social media. Sharing her music with others and expressing your appreciation for her work can go a long way in supporting her career.So it was really against my instinct and better judgement that I began reading this book. But this is NOT a romance novel. In fact it is a brilliant comment on the issue of euthanasia which claims it's brilliance by reading like a romance novel and not a political comment. Having personally cared for a handful of terminal people over a period of years, I feel I can safely say that many of the thoughts on serious aquired disabities and the quality of life is fairly realistic, and though the romance part can't avoid a bit of Hollywood-sheen, it never really gets unbelievable, and helps the reader engage him/herself in the characters and thus in their horrible dilemma. Living with someone like Will and loving someone like Will is NOT easy and I understand what they did, if you love someone you would do ANYTHING to see that person happy P.S.: There's been some controversy about the story in connection with the release of the movie, and since I've discussed this a little in the comments, I thought I'd add a few notes into the body of the review as well - on why the message this story sends is so problematic. i adored this book. adored it. i've done a shamefully small amount of reading this august, but this little number kept me up till 3am last night and neglecting everything i had to do today.

I'm sitting here with tears running down my face having just finished this book. I know I should probably let my emotions settle before reviewing but I want to get all the feelings down...I don't care about word limit, I don't care about time. I can write about this beautiful book forever and ever. I just . . . want to be a man who has been to a concert with a girl in a red dress. Just for a few minutes more.’ She has only six freaking months to change his life but she never thought that he would change her life as well .

D'Alessandro, Anthony (12 November 2015). "Emilia Clarke Drama 'Me Before You' Moves Up To March". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on 14 November 2015 . Retrieved 14 November 2015. He is an adult and he has the right to do whatever he wants with his life but damn I dont know if I agree with his thoughts.this seems to number among my most badass and off the rails opinions, such as my belief that the ideal dinner is actually what the average citizen calls "dessert" and that the best film genre is the underrated time travel rom-com. (i'm looking at you, about time and safety not guaranteed.) Lou was a normal girl in a normal city with a normal life, a normal boyfriend and a normal job. Until one day things changes for her, she loses her job and she has to PUSH HERSELF to things she never thought about. But she discovers that pushing your limits, walking outside your comfort zone is not that bad.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment