276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blindsinabox - INSTANT BLINDS - WHITE - BOX OF 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Was after ‘temporary blackout blinds’ to only use OCCASIONALLY in Grandkids bedroom, and for when my ‘shift working’ husband had to sleep through the day. Temporary window covering company BlindsinaBox Ltd has announced that from 9 March its product will be sold by catalogue retailer Argos. I know you can double up on them, but then pulling them up and down would be a bit of a faff to keep aligning. Offering a complete solution to multiple problems, this blind type gives you privacy in your home, helps your room feel complete and blocks out light when in the closed position.

Blinds in a Box's screw less blinds take just a few minutes to set up, and you can measure them by holding them up to the window. Three entrepreneurs who appeared on Dragons’ Den have scooped a deal worth tens of thousands of pounds with Argos after the show’s experts backed their business. BlindsInABox is simple, temporary shutters are a simple and practical solution that can look straight through the windows or prevent uncomfortable sunlight from entering while you wait for the construction or repair of the permanent shutters, to stop busy neighbors and passer.Mr Lawrence admitted they were not that interested in going on the show but thought it would be good advertisement for the product.

The former provide light filtering to soften harsh light, while the latter are temporary blackout blinds that block out unwanted light. Mrs Dalton, 52, also from Mill Hill, said: ‘Our unique selling point was the fact that it’s a simple product. The clips give you the option to raise your blinds if you would prefer them not to cover the whole window, or want to let additional light in during the day. BlindsInABox instant blinds are ideal for anyone caught short of permanent blinds or shutters for any period of time.The blind looks brilliant and provides privacy and will be great when the summer sun starts beating down. I bought the wide version which comfortably covers half of my four sash windows in the sitting room so only needed 2 blinds and the 3rd was used for the bedroom. Moved into a new build and needed some temporary blinds while waiting for our blinds to be made and delivered. Honest opinion – the black ones would be great if these were to be left DOWN permanently, but I do have to ‘faff’ to get them to get them back up to let daylight in, and stay up! Whether you’ve just got the keys to your new home or are having a decor change in your existing property, new window coverings are sure to be part of your ‘to do’ list.

They work well however they aren’t 200 cm of usable blind – that appears to be the length of the material prior to folding.Added bonus is the black ones are blackout and this stops street lights etc shining through at night.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment