276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OOTB Toilet Golf Game Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maybe he's in for a really bad surprise when he finally lets it go and realizes he still has his underwear on! Unlike other sporting centres, the changing facilities at golf clubs usually carry quite an extravagant finish. The aesthetics come high on the priority list, as does the user experience. You may also wish to look into glass cubicles. Formed from two 5mm laminated sheets of toughened glass, these custom made panels can either be frosted, or painted to almost any RAL colour. This allows you to completely customise your cubicles, you can even match them to the colours of your clubs insignia. With Dryburgh’s maiden LPGA title in the bag, it represents another brilliantly positive moment in British women’s sport. She’s now made herself one to watch and, with a place at next year’s Solheim Cup very much an aim for her now, she could well be catching more attention in the very near future. She added: “I've never actually thought about this but doing that move to New Orleans has probably done that for me. Having that place to go outside of the golfing bubble, having somewhere to go that's completely different and it's not really a golfing haven either.

I totally thought this was going to be a whole different topic. I often day dream about setting up a mini putting green with an automatic ball retriever next to the can. Sensor activation improves hygiene in the washroom significantly as users never need to touch the sanitary ware. Sensor activation is commonlyinstalled with toiletsand urinals. Partnered with sensor tapsat the washbasins, and sensor activated hand dryers like theDyson Airblade, orBiodrierBusiness, the user experience is vastly superior to traditionally functioning options. This makes navigating and operating the washroom much easier for those with arthritis, or reduced mobility. When nature calls, scrolling through your phone is all well and good to pass the time, but why not take it to the next level and have a grand old game of toilet golf with our Potty Putter set! The ingenious bathroom set has all you need to fine tune your putting skills along with a green, plastic cup with a flag, a golf club, and two golf balls. Oh and of course, that all important "Do Not Disturb" sign- you don't want anyone barging in whilst you're fine-tuning your skills on the bog now do you? This toilet golf game maximises practise time, so you can show off your new golf skills on the course. Next time your friends congratulate you for winning yet another game of golf against them on the green, you can stay smug knowing all that extra practice you managed to squeeze in, all while you were, ahem, squeezing out something else. This novelty mini golf game set is the perfect gift both for golf aficionados and bathroom hoggers alike!Lastly, we move to the showering area. Though a must have for golf club changing rooms, the showers are usually not used as heavily as other facilities. It’s common for a busy golf club to only have two or three showers, but available space can often be the deciding factor on this. During the design process, you’ll need to make sure mains water, electric and waste has all be incorporated, re-routing where necessary. For cubicles within your shower area, SGL or frosted glass, are both excellent choices. Be sure to accommodate towel hooks away from splashed water and give thought to providing a small shelf or integral cubby-hole for soaps and shampoos.

Of course, getting that self-confidence and improving your game is a lot easier said than done in many cases. Additionally, when you throw in the disruption that came from the Covid pandemic into the mix, it was another hurdle Dryburgh needed to overcome if she was to achieve her dreams. Golf club changing rooms are broken down into three main areas; changing area, toilet and washroom area, and the shower area. Here we highlight some of the design considerations that you’ll need to make when refurbishing your club’s changing rooms. Prior to that there was a lot of hopping from place to place, and that is unlikely to do people much good if you’re trying to balance life with your sporting career.When buying partner items like this one, your contract of sale will be with our Range Plus Partner instead of us.

I hope so,” she said. “That would be very cool actually thinking about that because every month there seems to be a really cool story coming out of women's sports. When I first came out here, I had watched the LPGA for a long time and I had people I looked up to out here,” she explained. “Then I’m on the range next to them.Ok. Laugh out loud time. I caught the laugh half way out. It turned into more of a stifled sneeze sound. Customers AND employees stopped and looked at me.... I often day dream about setting up a mini putting green with an automatic ball retriever next to the can.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment