276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Beachcomber & Paradise Parakeet 5.5” Action Figure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Expected availability date may be subject to change, items may arrive earlier or later than anticipated without notice. The figure has several minor variants. The initial releases of the toy have his thighs, headlamps and wheel hubs cast in silver plastic that matches his torso rather than the usual light gray, which is the vastly more common coloration. Later releases of the light-gray version altered his right arm to add a "Hasbro" stamp to it (removing half the "mesh" pattern). The French release of the toy by Ceji, aside from using the "half-mesh" arm variant, has a slightly different headsculpt with narrower eyes, different wheel-pins with four "rivets", plus slightly different shades of blue and gray plastic. FIGHT WITH FUSION ABILITIES: This Axlegrease toy can break apart and fuse with other Transformers: Legacy Evolution figures as indestructible Junkion armor! (Each sold separately, subject to availability)

REVEAL TECH SPECS: Scan the code on the instructions sheet to reveal character tech specs! Collect other Transformers figures to discover facts and abilities (each sold separately, subject to availability)The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Beachcomber action figure! Beachcomber is a skilled geologist and naturalist. He finds peace taking in the serenity of nature and enjoys spending time with Earth’s animal creatures. Transformers toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Experience the evolution and attach the blaster accessory to the figure’s front bumper in vehicle mode to prepare for battle! Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of — More Than Meets the Eye — bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup.

The battle is evolving with the Transformers Legacy Evolution Armada Universe Megatron action figure! Megatron will stop at nothing until he is the most powerful being in the universe. Transformers toys are upgraded with Evo-Fusion technology! Experience the evolution and convert the tank barrel into a chest-mounted Fusion Cannon to prepare for battle! Celebrate the last 40 years of Transformers history with Transformers Legacy action figures for boys and girls. Transformers Legacy opens the portal to a whole new universe of More Than Meets the Eye, bringing together every generation of Transformers like you’ve never seen before. Collect and combine different characters to create your ideal Legacy lineup. Overall, Beachcomber looks fantastic! He also now has a slightly chunky look that works for the character. Beachcomber is excellent. I feel like over the years the various Beachcomber figures being released were all leading up to this. And I say this being a huge fan of the Power of the Primes version. I think in the Generations line at least we have reached “peak Beachcomber”. Highly recommended! Sadly, this release has no individual-identification code on the bag, requiring you to use the feel-through-the-bag method or just buy blind and hope.Honestly it looks a little better pegged in the arm. Right now, I don't have it pegged all the way because I'm trying to be careful with it. Deluxe Devcon. I wonder if he'll get his own mold to be later retooled into someone else or be a retool of someone. If so, who? You'd think Scourge but that's a voyager. Maybe they go the way of one of his cancelled figures and he's a retool of Mirage based on the Vehicon Mirage redeco. Or maybe the other cancelled figure and be a retool of TR Slugslinger. Dammit, I hope it's not Blurr. I hate that mold. It's definitely going to be a reuse of IDW Blurr, just look at that alt mold, especially the front end. They're both even supposed to have the rear thrusters that Blurr doesn't have but people are making 3D printed kits for. When they heard a tremendous explosion go off nearby, Beachcomber was suspicious that the Decepticons had wanted them to hear it; he reasoned the Decepticons had left them several clues on their nearby activities recently, and wanted to spring a trap on the Autobots. Optimus sent Cosmos to investigate the noise. Finally, Legacy Evolution Deluxe Devcon the amazing autobot bounty hunter is ready to capture some decepticreeps and cash in on some energon rewards. I had mentioned in the livestream, we made sure to put PVC, a rigid and flexible plastic like rubber, for the dune buggies tires. As a kid, I was absolutely fascinated with the way the rubber tires on the G1 figure’s rolled so well and it was cemented in my brain as a must for this figure. It also opened up the possibility to get the 5mm posted bird in the mold which, obviously, brought a huge smile to my face. It just really highlighted the light hearted nature loving character BeachComber is.

If Buster managed to convince Beachcomber to rescue Jessie, he led Beachcomber to the secret entrance he had previously discovered. Once inside the fortress, the duo heard voices nearby once more. EPIC MODES: Transformers Dinobot Scarr toy for 8 year old boys and girls converts from robot to ankylosaurus mode in 9 steps. Comes with a blaster accessory that attaches in both modesEVOLVE THE BATTLE: Transformers toy robots are upgraded with Evo-Fusion battle features! Evolve the battle by converting the tank barrel into a chest-mounted Fusion Cannon

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment