276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel, SPF 50, 100g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As we are inching towards a world where going au-naturel is what we all desire, we have started to make conscious decisions about the products we use on our skin and body. The vitamins and minerals that your skin and scalp require are all present in our Red Onion hair care products, Vitamin C, ubtan range and bio-retinol products. Step 1:Before venturing out in the sun, apply "Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Sunscreen" liberally on your face, neck and other exposed areas on your body. It comes with a broad spectrum feature that protects the skin against the detrimental effects of both UVA and UVB rays, giving the skin an overall safeguard from sun damage.

This brand is trusted by most individuals for its natural and herbal formulations, having no harmful side effects and being suitable for all skin types.Also, it is extremely important to make sure that the sunscreen that you are using is appropriate to your skin type.

Applying sunscreen on a daily basis will protect you from issues in the present like sunburns and tanning, as well as complications in the long run like aging and even cancer. But now, I realize that this sunscreen contains a lot of preservatives including parabens which are potentially harmful when used regularly in the long run or in high concentrations. Additionally, using sunscreen that contains hormonally active chemicals, such as oxybenzone, might result in hormonal skin darkening. It can also help to stabilize other less stable sunscreens, like Octinoxate and is generally happy to work together with other UV-filters.In this post, I am going to review my favourite sunscreen which I have been using for more than 3 years. When adding the best sunscreen to prevent tanning to your daily regimen, remember to apply a generous amount at least 15 minutes before going outside, reapply that same generous amount 2 hours later, after swimming or heavy sweating. When it comes to sunscreen formulations, the most important ones are physical, mineral and chemical sunscreens.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment