276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nendoroid Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In a world often devoid of purity, this figure shines as a tangible embodiment of high-quality craftsmanship. Optional parts include a desk and chair to recreate her iconic scene plus a cut-out sheet with dialogue boxes from the game and more.

The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. The pieces were all there, but I found it difficult to get the exact positions that I wanted whenever Monika was standing up instead of sitting down.By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. She comes with three face plates including a bright smiling face, a more sinister smiling face, and a truly horrifying face. A token of admiration to the creators, an artifact that reminds me of the stark contrasts between the harsh reality and the ideal world. It stands as more than a mere collectible, it's a testament to the meticulous craftsmanship and keen attention to detail that only the most dedicated artisans can achieve.

for PayPal, please contact us for the exact amount), after 14 days a 10% fee will be deducted from the full value of the product (Product delays over 6 months have no fee).Good Smile Company, also known as GSC or Good Smile, is a Japanese manufacturer of hobby products such as the Nendoroid and figma product lines, as well as scale figures.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment