276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Extra Select Premium Floating Swan and Duck Feed, 5 Litre

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our mission is to produce the best, high-quality wildlife feed to ensure our gardens stay full of life! We pride ourselves on using 100% natural ingredients so that our wildlife can thrive.

We offer a wide selection of foods and weights so that you only buy what works best for you and the wildlife in your garden! We also offer home delivery ( FREE Next-Day Delivery* to most UK postcodes). My daughter and I go to the park where there is a Canadian goose that has two broken wings, all the other geese bully him and when they migrate he is left all alone, this is perfect for feeding him in the winter time when we have a lot of snow and he does not have access to a food source We understand how important it is to care for your local wildlife, which is why we are always a phone call away for advice. (Freephone 0800 085 4865)

What makes this food better for waterfowl?

Nutritional Additives (per Kg): Vitamin A 19000 IU, Vitamin D3 1900 IU, Vitamin E 110mg; Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate): 40mg, Copper (Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate): 7mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate): 30mg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate): 100mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous): 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite): 0.25mg. Most standard bird feeds do not float. This unique feed is formulated to float. Feeding waterfowl in water versus on the ground improves eating conditions for the birds.

I’ve raised a wild clutch since they were probably one month old from 2021. Started out with puppy chow. I had a puppy at the time. This is much better…it floats on the pond and they still return daily expecting these kibble. Highly recommend. Wish I had found it sooner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment