276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Free Soul PCOS Supplement | 4,000mg Myo-Inositol, 200ug Folate, 100ug Chromium Plus 10,000mg Maca for Optimal Support | Natural Support for Women - 120 Vegan & Gluten-Free Capsules | UK Made

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fazelian S, etal. (2017). Chromium supplementation and polycystic ovary syndrome: Asystematic review and meta-analysis. DOI:

Low magnesium levels are often associated with diabetes, a condition that women with PCOS are highly exposed to due to the majority of women with PCOS having insulin resistance - an early step of type II diabetes. You might be offered laparoscopic ovarian drilling (LOD). This aims to destroy some of the tissue in your ovaries, reducing the amount of male hormone (testosterone) produced.Zinc is a trace element that can boost fertility and your immune system. Excessive or unwanted hair growth and alopecia may be improved with zinc supplements. Although there’s no cure for PCOS, you can help manage your symptoms with the right supplements. The most researched supplement for the treatment of PCOS is myo-inositol. Myo-inositol also helps with insulin resistance, testosterone and androgen levels, which cause things like unwanted hair growth, oily skin and acne, all common with PCOS. When alpha-lactalbumin is taken in combination with myo-inositol there is an improvement in the absorption of myo-inositol within the body.

Jung TS et al. Determination of urinary Myo-/chiro-inositol ratios from Korean diabetes patients. Yonsei Med J. 2005 Aug 31;46(4):532-8. Some women with PCOS experience heavy bleeding during their period. This can result in iron deficiency or anemia. If your doctor has diagnosed you with either condition, talk with them about how you can up your iron intake. They may recommend adding iron-rich foods such as spinach, eggs, and broccoli to your diet. The results of your blood test are in keeping with PCOS,” was the blasé message she received following weeks of hounding for an appointment. Like NAC, berberine works as an insulin-sensitizer and its potency has been compared with that of metformin. This herb is also an aggressive way to reduce high cholesterol levels and fatty liver.More than half of these women do not have any symptoms. Symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) You can also eat red meat, beans, tree nuts, and seafood to get more zinc in your diet. Evening primrose oil Berberine improves insulin resistance in granulosa cells in similar way to metformin. Fertility and sterility.2006; supplement S459-S460. Dehghan A, et al. (2012). Alternativetreatment of ovarian cysts with Tribulus terrestris extract: A rat model. DOI:

Before I pass on my partner’s thoughts, it makes sense to break down the product and give you a little more information on what it does, and how it does it. I dont crave food as much. I’ve lost over a stone in weight. I was never really over weight but still needed to lose some. But I dont know whether it was down to this OR the fact I was on other medication that I had to come off before starting IVF or maybe both. The medication I was on before doesnt increase weight so I have no idea how I managed to lose a lot as I’ve struggled to shift weight for many years. As I said I wasn’t clinically overweight but I was on my high end of my BMI and I didnt want to increase that any more. Cod liver oil contains vitamins D and A, as well as high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids. These acids can help improve menstrual regularity and help get rid of fat around your waist. Inositol is a B vitamin that can help improve insulin resistance. It’s also been found to help with fertility in some cases of PCOS. Chromium

CONTAINS CLINICALLY PROVEN LEVELS OF MYO & D-CHIRO INOSITOL. Our Myo & D-Chiro Inositol contains 2000mg myo-inositol with 300mg d-chiro-inositol per serving. Literature indicates that the ratio of myo-inositol and d-chiro-inositol is far less important than it is to consume adequate quantities of each to restore levels in affected tissues. Saw palmetto helps to prevent male-like hair loss, also known as androgenic alopecia - a type of hair loss also known as male and female pattern baldness in men and women, respectively.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment