276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Queen of Clean - The 15-Minute Clean: The quickest way to a sparkling home

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Add 1/4 c. of castile soap to a quart of warm water, stir in well. Add essential oils, if desired, for added cleaning, disinfecting power, and fragrance. I have used Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Soap, which already contains tea tree oil, which I love the smell of and has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Pour the solution into a labeled spray bottle and use to clean hard surfaces. Sometimes windshield wipers just aren’t enough. Always be prepared with a spray bottle of seltzer/club soda to keep your car’s windshield clean. You actually can buy the large bottle for about 49 cents and put a regular sprayer on top to use. Use inside and out. It will not damage or stain the dash area. a b c Gordon, Michael (28 January 2001). "Talking Dirty With Linda Cobb". Ledger (Lakeland, Florida)– via Lexis Nexus.

How to dry laundry indoors without spending a penny

To build meaningful relationships with our customers. To leave the world better than we found it. To leave people with a clean home and heart. Vision statement: Are your sneakers smelly? Get rid of the odor in those running shoes by sprinkling cornstarch into them, which will help to absorb the perspiration. Shake out prior to wearing. Any remaining cornstarch will combat odor in the shoes. It’s safe and natural for your feet. I haven’t done a product DOES IT WORK segment in a long time, but over the last 7 – 8 months I have been using a product called REPEL® which is made by an Arizona company, Unelko Corporation. They were the inventors of Rain-X. This product has some Rain-X properties, but it is 100 times better and does so much more. I honestly am blown away by REPEL. It’s like magic in a spray bottle. Spray paint to the rescue! Whether yours are looking sad or you buy some at the thrift store, a can of spray paint can make everything look new and any color you want!Pour in about ½ cup of salt for a group or larger animal and about ¼ for smaller. You don’t have to measure, just pour.

Queen of Clean - Cleaner, Cleaner, Cleaning, Home Cleaning Queen of Clean - Cleaner, Cleaner, Cleaning, Home Cleaning

Carefully scrape off as much of the chocolate as possible without grinding the stain deeper into the fabric. Apply stain remover and wash. Wash again if necessary with fabric- or color-safe bleach. If you have a stubborn spot, wet the spot and work in some Fels Naptha Laundry Bar Soap and then sprinkle with Borax. Work in well. Launder as usual. SPOT SHOT INSTANT CARPET STAIN REMOVER:I love this for really difficult stains and grease and oil. Test in an inconspicuous area prior to using. Just fill it with hottest tap water and drop in a new or used dryer fabric softener sheet. Let is sit for a hour or so or overnight. The mess will pour out and you will be left with just washing and rinsing the container. The Alan Titchmarsh Show (2 November 2012, 11 September 2013, 22 October 2013, 21 October 2014) – 4 episodes [34]a b DePatie, Maureen (24 February 2001). "Talking Dirty: Go Ahead - Clean Your Clothes with Cheez Whiz, Polish Your Furniture with Spam". Calgary Herald– via Lexis Nexus. If you have a lot of stuffed toys, put them in the dryer on “air only” or “air fluff” for about 15 minutes. Apply to the entire oven. Let sit for an hour and then spray the paste with more hydrogen peroxide to moisten it again. Use a scrubbing sponge or FINE (0000) Steel Wool to clean it. Rinse well. My home is messy, but the way I am spending my time is the right way for me at this time at this stage of my life,” she told the Washington Post. Drop this in the bottom of your laundry hamper. The rice will absorb dampness and odor and the essential oil will lightly add fragrance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment