276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creative Co-Op Pineapple Shaped Gold Resin Bookends (Set of 2 Pieces)

£14.9£29.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How amazing it will be if you can have planters that are bookends. These are aesthetically pleasing. And I am an ardent lover of indoor plants. If you feel the same way, these are perfect for you. 18. Unicorn Bookends These DIY invisible bookends are perfect for keeping your shelves organized. Honestly, no matter how much I try my books always end up unorganized, but these bookends are perfect for keeping the books decluttered. For this tutorial, you will need two book spines, two thin metal bookends, a board to fit the dimension of your books, super glue, clamps, and a craft blade. 8. Ceramic Animal Bookends Any damaged items received must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Please send in clear photographic evidence of any damage via [email protected] for us to make an assessment based on this claim.

Terrazzo prints are in trend. They are rustic, chic, and super cool. I love how these DIY bookends have turned out. The tutorial for this one is certainly elaborate, but not that hard to follow. So, go ahead and make these bookends; they will enhance the beauty of your indoor decor. 6. Little House Bookends I love these gorgeous and glam DIY bookends. Amethyst crystal bookends are pretty pricey. So if you want an inexpensive version of the same, then this tutorial is the easiest way to do that. This is a chic idea, and you will love the new look that it will bring to your bookshelf. 13. DIY Bookends for Kids Although our Saints love our products, we recognise that on occasion there is a genuine reason for a return. We’ve made this a straightforward process.

15. Wine Rack Bookends

If you are looking for a break from adulting, then how about crafting these guitar DIY bookends? They are super easy and fun. The tutorial is well detailed; the only time-consuming thing is the drying of the glue, otherwise, this is a 15-minute craft project. 11. DIY Striped Bookends This is a perfect gift for kids. These bookends will bring a bright smile to their faces just like this rainbow. It is an extremely colorful addition to the bookshelf. Follow the tutorial and surprise your kids with some crafty rainbow bookends. 14. Number Bookends I love multi-purpose DIY projects like this one. Planter boxes are very fashionable and a smart way to add some green to the indoor of your house. These DIY project tutorial has used basic house supplies like toothbrush holders, cork coasters, glue, pebbles, and succulents. If you are looking for some more planter box ideas for home decor, then here are some inspirations for you- 28 Beautiful & Unique DIY Planter Box Ideas. 10. DIY Guitar Scrap Wood Bookends If your item is too large to return without some assistance, we are happy to arrange a courier collection service for you.

I love the white ceramic faux animals and the contrasting wooden base. The combination is classy. You might need a few hours to accomplish this task, but the tutorial is specific, and you can easily follow it. With supplies like sturdy plastic animals, wood scraps, saw, drill, screws, sandpaper, paintbrush, white paint, and wood sealer, you can easily make this masterpiece. 9. Planter Box DIY Bookends Wondering what to use as bookends or how to make a bookend? With a little bit of imagination and some basic materials, the possibilities for bookend ideas are endless. From repurposing household items to crafting your own designs, making do-it-yourself bookends is a fun and rewarding way to add a personal touch to your bookshelf. The best part about these bookends is that they are customizable. Your little girl will love these magical bookends. So follow the tutorial and make some fancy bookends. 19. Fabric Pyramid Bookends If you have an insatiable love for fabric then this one is for you. You can choose the fabric and pattern of your choice, fill it with rice, and you have your own personalized bookends. You can follow this easy tutorial to accomplish this crafted piece. 20. DIY Wood Triangle Bookends If you want these to hold up books, I recommend using some soft of weight on the inside. So what I would do is cut a piece out of the center of the base of the pineapple and set aside.

3. Mountain DIY Bookends

These cement bookends are rustic and chic. It is an excellent option for you. You can make these cement bookends following this tutorial. This will add an edge to your bookshelf. 24. Beautiful Wooden Bookends There you go, people! We have exhausted the list of ideas for your DIY bookends. These ideas are simple, easy, and inspiring. You can easily craft a few of these to keep your books decluttered. Let us know, your favorite one in the comment section below. Happy crafting!

I knew I wanted to display some of our favorite classic books and needed some bookends to hold them in place. We, like everyone else, are obsessed with the pineapple craft trend right now, so that seemed like the natural choice. DIY Bookends If you have some timber pieces laying around, then how about trying out this tutorial? You can make these triangular bookends with basic supplies. I love how easy these are! Please note that you have up to 14 days to make a return from the date you originally received your goods. One of the biggest issues that people experience when doing a bookend project is the weight. What you do depends on the utility of what you’re making. Some people make bookends to be more decorative while others actually want them to hold up the books.

Who knew that giving your old phone a second chance could also give your bookshelf a stylish new look? Upcycling at its finest with a DIY telephone bookend! If you are looking for bookends that will also decorate your shelf then this one is for you. These are super cool and have an easy peasy tutorial. I love how colorful these turned out to be! 17. Succulent and Cactus Planters Bookends We’ve made bookends around here before – these faux concrete bookends and these cute gnome bookends are two examples.

Making bookends has never been this easy before. With just two steps you can accomplish this masterpiece. You will need two clear glass vases, decorative papers, scissors, pencils, glue, paintbrush, and pebbles as fillers. The tutorial is detailed with pictures. If you are an avid reader, this one is a classy option for you. 3. Mountain DIY Bookends Looking for a fun and practical DIY project for your home library? Look no further than DIY bookends for heavy books! Not only do homemade bookends help keep your book collection organized and upright, but they also offer a great opportunity to get creative and showcase your unique style.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment